Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Friday 25th General Weather Chat

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

A more tolerable 23C, the noo. Let's hope tonight's a bit fresher?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: I do like the cold weather......

Man,it is bloody hot. I went down to the Hoe in Plymouth for an hour or two and took my pocket barometer with me,it hit 30c around 1:30pm

The Hoe and Barbican were pretty packed out when i left at 3pm.

Posted

Man,it is bloody hot. I went down to the Hoe in Plymouth for an hour or two and took my pocket barometer with me,it hit 30c around 1:30pm

Are you sure that that wasn't 30"???biggrin.png

Posted
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield
  • Weather Preferences: Any Extreme
  • Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire 160M Powering the Sheffield Shield

Lovely day nice breeze temps 23c just perfect

Posted

Another beautiful day - early haze soon cleared to leave a dry breezy day with bright sunshine throughout and feeling less humid than yesterday. Currently sunny, 25.9 deg C, wind moderate E. Today's maximum 26.3, last night's minimum 16.4.

Posted

Plymouth Mountbatten has had a high of 25.4C so far today

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme

Warm and cloudless with a fresh E wind all day.

At 1800 g.m.t;

Temp', 18.2c

Max' today, 21.8c

Min' last night, 11.8c

Grass min', 11.8c

Rainfall from 0800-1800 g.m.t, nil

Sunshine today so far, 13.27 hrs

Mean wind speed, 19 mph E

Highest gust today, 39 mph E at 1529 g.m.t

0 oktas cloud

Vis', 65 km.

Sunny at 160m all day, at sea level hazy sunshine am, a bit more cloud midday, but the breeze picked up pm, so finally giving bright sunshine, temps up to 24c, Mumbles Weather Centre, and 30c [car thermometer], probably real temp here around 26-27c max.

Posted

Dry, clear and breezy, 20C...

Posted

High of 25.2oC at half 3 this afternoon! The wind was pretty strong all day and then around half 3 it got that bit stronger which I think stopped the temperatures from allowing to rise further... It felt very warm in the sun in the morning but if you wasin the shade in the afternoon especially the wind really made it feel chilly, everyone who I was with at our local park went and moved into the sun to warm up, hopefully warmer tomoro and over the weekend and hopefully after tomorrow the wind will die down too!

Low of 14.0oC at 16 minutes past 5 this morning...

Highest humidity was 93%

Lowest humidity was 37% which is down from 60% yesterday dispite yesterday also having higher temperatures!

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Quite a surreal heat and humidity for May in this area today! A similar confused feeling as with the warmth of late Marchblink.png

Clear last night, and cooled down to comfortable levels here compared to other places.

Mostly sunny and hot today, humid too. Light breeze this morning, became moderate to fresh this afternoon. Quite variable on the whole, but generally SE midday to early afternoon, then between NE and NW mid afternoon to early evening.

Min: 12.2c

Max: 28.1c - surely close to a local area record, if not quite the Welsh record for May (29c)

Dry again yesterday and today.

Currently: Clear and breezy.

Temp: 18.8c

RH: 58%

Pressure: 1021mbar, steady.

Edited by TonyH

Posted

Wonderful. Perfect weather for me. Can't better it - apart from being stuck in at work all day until 5.30. Still - at least another day to go. Long may this last. Even better as the day is long, unlike last October when the day was short. Best day in years. yahoo.gif