Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East England & East Anglia Regional Discussion - June 7th 2012>

Coast

Posted

If you want an idea of what we might be getting, see what they have in the SW currently:

post-6667-0-35544000-1339084187_thumb.pn

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow cold,storms and heat

Believe it when i see it Coast lol.acute.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

If you want an idea of what we might be getting, see what they have in the SW currently:

post-6667-0-35544000-1339084187_thumb.pn

Oh joy !

I've just got home to find a puddle on the conservatory floor...no animal was responsible for this the roof is leaking help.gif

Also just wondering if I should take down the Jubilee bunting from the front of the house before it gets blown away in the night !

post-10773-0-82834700-1339085556_thumb.j

Posted

Oh joy !

I've just got home to find a puddle on the conservatory floor...no animal was responsible for this the roof is leaking help.gif

Also just wondering if I should take down the Jubilee bunting from the front of the house before it gets blown away in the night !

Come on MK, that is clearly not a recent picture, it can't be as there is blue sky and the grass is not a swamp. I think you have posted by mistake the picture of your house from the royal wedding last year.

AS

Guest archiesmummy

Oh joy !

Don't you have servants for that?! :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Come on MK, that is clearly not a recent picture, it can't be as there is blue sky and the grass is not a swamp. I think you have posted by mistake the picture of your house from the royal wedding last year.

AS

Oh the sun always shines over my house...... except when it's raining biggrin.png

Don't you have servants for that?! smile.png

....only Monday to Friday smile.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extreme.....

Well the rain and volume / extermity of it was such a let down but the wind is seriously kicking in now and I'm a happy bunny !! And I haven't got to water garden thats always a bonus rofl.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms & all extreme weather

Getting quite gusty already.

10.3mm so far today.

The low clouds are moving so fast....looks pretty cool against the backdrop of the blue sky/high cloud

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Sun, Deep Snow, Convective Goodness, Anvil Crawlers

Apologies if it's been posted already/if you know it and have it bookmarked, but this is a pretty cool site to look at some of the Windspeeds... http://www.xcweather.co.uk/

Posted

wind has picked up 22mph top speed so fardrinks.gif just recorded a speed of 33.7 mph so yes its getting windy,but its dry no rain since earlier this afternoon .

Edited by Marie

Posted

Next door's gazebo is now in their tree. This means either it is getting windy or they are planning a party for sloths. I've been round to tell them but I think they are away. Is it acceptable to use the key they have entrusted to us to let myself in to their house to rearrange their garden furniture, or will I be seen as a stalker? What if whilst there I took against their soft furnishings or interior colour scheme and made some changes? Would that be too much do you think?

Tricky business, this neighbourliness.

AS

Edited by abruzzi spur

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot summers, Storms and epic cold snowy winters

Next door's gazebo is now in their tree. This means either it is getting windy or they are planning a party for sloths. I've been round to tell them but I think they are away. Is it acceptable to use the key they have entrusted to us to let myself in to their house to rearrange their garden furniture, or will I be seen as a stalker? What if whilst there I took against their soft furnishings or interior colour scheme and made some changes? Would that be too much do you think?

Tricky business, this neighbourliness.

AS

Yeh....but better the devil you know.wink.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

JasonT. Reckon you should save the gazebo. Your neighbours will only think you put it three as a joke. Mind you probably not safe to go out there now being dark n all- just say in that case the other neighbours did it as part of the street party festivities. All quiet here in Newbury town but reports of some trees down in country. Just got to wait n see what happens at 00.05 hrs. ;)

Posted

Well seems to have calmed down here ,nothing to get excited about,also the lack of posts makes me think that maybe it wont be that bad.We will see drinks.gif

Posted

PPVE89.png

stronger winds expected between midnight-midday tomorrow

according to this

weekend

saturday might be dry ohmy.png

PPVI89.png

sunday looks very wet dry.png

PPVK89.png

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/se/se_forecast_warnings.html

met office warning again

Edited by john pike

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 22-38C in summer with storms, cold in winter with some snow/or 15-25C

I'm glad I'm off for half-term, ready for some Atlantic Anger even if it keeps me awake. It's a dry wind with little cloud but windy all the same.

I'm glad I'm off for half-term, ready for some Atlantic Anger even if it keeps me awake. It's a dry wind with little cloud but windy all the same, not really that bad though (20-25mph gusts).

Posted

certainly breezy out there right now. We have a fully leafed big tree outside our front room window in saturated (drought?)ridden ground wafting around atm - lets hope if there is to be any damage over night, it isnt through our front room window!

Posted

Well seems to have calmed down here ,nothing to get excited about,also the lack of posts makes me think that maybe it wont be that bad.We will see drinks.gif

I'm not sure if the strongest winds have reached our part of the coast yet? The wind has got fierce here in the half hour!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Waiting to get picked up at 4 o'clock. Can't be bothered to go to bed, as not long back from Colchester.

Looking forward to different sort of light shows over the next 10 days. I do love tropical sunsets, as well as tropical thunderstorms ( as long as they aren't too persistent )

I'll probably look in to this forum occasionally. Hopefully the forecasts might improve in the next week or so, as I'm finding this weather pretty depressing now. The wind is slowly getting up here.

Have a good weekend all!

post-11059-0-67983000-1339116552_thumb.j

Edited by Speed67

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

JasonT. Reckon you should save the gazebo. Your neighbours will only think you put it three as a joke. Mind you probably not safe to go out there now being dark n all- just say in that case the other neighbours did it as part of the street party festivities. All quiet here in Newbury town but reports of some trees down in country. Just got to wait n see what happens at 00.05 hrs. tease.gif

Would they believe we have a storm! it's June..

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

Now on serious note:

Damaging winds can be expected across our region today.

lasting up to the evening time.

Take note it is very windy now and this would increase through today.

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

Posted

The wind is just so bad here, people hanging off lamp posts in fear of being blown away.

Trees down / walls crushed a cars. It really is something else.

Haha... As I said I'll be posting today. So where is this storm with the damaging winds?

I have 40mph gusts here. Hardly anything dramatic.

Quite a few branches and debris all over the side roads into work and a max gust overnight of 45mph in Eastbourne with more (and stronger?) to come. Sounds like a January Atlantic storm blowing around this office, rather than the start of Summer!

One of your posts yesterday said a monster was coming. So where is he?