Cold?
IGNORED

Have You Turned Your Heating On Yet ?

stewfox

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, Humidity, Sun, Torrential Rain, Thunderstorms
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Coast, May 16, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Coast, May 16, 2013 - No reason given

Yep, but I don't give a monkey's for 'everyone else'.... and actually it's you who's doing all the ranting. Now hurry along and find a nice,warm radiator you can rant at.

So stop going around berating people who do want warmth then. Simple, is it not? If you can't see that your posts seem deliberately inclined to wind up those without your preferences, you probably aren't as old as you claim you are or are somewhat compromised in the cranial department. All you have to do in this thread is say "no I will not put my heating on in May" without all this other sniping garbage aimed at all and sundry who find the conditions too cold you child. 

And you're right about one thing - you don't give a monkey's about anybody else, nobody. 

Edited by +++Thunderstorm+++
Posted
Posted · Hidden by Coast, May 16, 2013 - No reason given

Yep, but I don't give a monkey's for 'everyone else'.... and actually it's you who's doing all the ranting. Now hurry along and find a nice,warm radiator you can rant at.

You're overdoing the professional yorkshireman act a bit pal....I'd be a bit surprise if you're such a berk in real life as you come across on here

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm and sunny

So stop going around berating people who do want warmth then. Simple, is it not? If you can't see that your posts seem deliberately inclined to wind up those without your preferences, you probably aren't as old as you claim you are or are somewhat compromised in the cranial department. All you have to do in this thread is say "no I will not put my heating on in May" without all this other sniping garbage aimed at all and sundry who find the conditions too cold you child. 

And you're right about one thing - you don't give a monkey's about anybody else, nobody. 

Just ignore the bloke, he may be in a majority on here but be thankful there are hardly any people like that in the real world or this country would be even weirder than it is.

Posted

I love watching you guys getting worked up. Not be long before the days start getting shorter,then the real panic will set in. +++Thunderstorm+++ - why's your moniker the opposite of what you claim to want? That'd be like me calling myself 'heatwave'. Sheesh. Anyways, summer 2013 - bit crispy underfoot this morning wasn't it? And another thing! As we all know, we can't control the weather (unless you've spent too much time listening to the global warming freaks) but when conditions favourable to the individual come along, you've gotta capitalise on it. That others don't like it is not my fault nor my problem. Long may these 'poor' summers continue - I'm gonna fill me boots and stuff you lot. Ha.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, Humidity, Sun, Torrential Rain, Thunderstorms

I love thunderstorms duh... and its fine for people to talk about what they want, without winding up those who like it warmer like you do. If you are so self obsessed you could start a new forum entirely for you only - so you can keep talking to yourself, why bother with this one?

Posted

OK gents, back to the topic discussion please eh? :good:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Had the fan heater on this morning (around 05:30 to 06:00) but so far today it has not been on since (may be on later though)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Heating was turned on Tuesday evening, was 5c outside though and windy..