Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion - October 4th 2012>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Anyone notice how large the rain drops are, sure got wet running to the garage

yes, hope it stops before bedtime or I'm going to get more tunes out of my steel flue tonight.

I was supposed to be out this evening but I'm actually quite glad to be here snuggled up in the warm !

Posted

It seems the more intense rainfall is further North than forecast? Or is a larger belt expected later?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Steady rain all evening in Ippy. It's a tad wet out there. :)

Posted

I can confirm it has rained - Guiding movement had a campfire tonight in Hockley, Essex, outside for 2 hours - I had one very wet daughter and so did the hundred or so other parents!

Posted

It seems the more intense rainfall is further North than forecast? Or is a larger belt expected later?

I have had more Indian take away than is decent so I, for one, am certianly expecting to make use of a larger belt, but this will be sooner rather than later.

Got the log fire on the go tonight, first time this Autumn, feels like that sort of night, not cold really but lively and damp and distinctly seasonal. Enjoy your weekends all

AS

I have had more Indian take away than is decent so I, for one, am certianly expecting to make use of a larger belt, but this will be sooner rather than later.

Got the log fire on the go tonight, first time this Autumn, feels like that sort of night, not cold really but lively and damp and distinctly seasonal. Enjoy your weekends all

AS

Yes a lot more to come..This is just the start...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

AS

Save the blocks.. there be needed when the big freeze comes!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Much more north than forecast, south coast has escaped the worst most of the day

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

Much more north than forecast, south coast has escaped the worst most of the day

It's on it's way, already alot of surface water and roadside flooding round here, i was out walking in it when it was heavy, just because the roadside water extends from the edge of the side walk doesn't mean drivers need to accelerate through it! a lot more rain to come. Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

Posted

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Plenty more on the way

Might see a much drier saturday and sunday. Monday very wet again

Will be a lot more seasonable from 14th onwards

What do you think of the potential thunder risk on monday, i see a warmer moist nose getting in, with some unstable air.

Posted

Weather overnight/morning - heavy and at times prolonged rainfall across the region, local flooding is a risk.

Latest radar shows heavy rainfall developing and heading towards the SE.

As we go through saturday we should see the sunshine! with a cold saturday night.

Weather watch - further heavy rainfall sunday night or monday, potential thunder risk i think.

ESS

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

Posted

Morning all,

Is that it now ?

Another 7mm since midnight here, added to yesterdays 17mm I'm expecting some big puddles on my walk this morning !

post-10773-0-98909200-1349503071_thumb.j

Have a happy Saturday everyone angel.gif

Edited by MKsnowangel

Posted

Morning all,

Is that it now ?

Another 7mm since midnight here, added to yesterdays 17mm I'm expecting some big puddles on my walk this morning !

post-10773-0-98909200-1349503071_thumb.j

Have a happy Saturday everyone angel.gif

Morning Angel and everyone.

Lay in bed listening to the rain most of the night and woke up to sunshine. Lovely. I am so glad Coast is arranging what I asked for, and sending the rain between 7pm and 7am. He really is well trained. :D

Posted

.... and what a lovely autumn day today .

It certainly is, I'm just off for my second big walkies of the day - I will be picking the last of the blackberries while I'm out to make some more blackberry vodka....

.....there isn't much of the first batch left now oops.gifdrunk.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

A pleasant cool autumal day with a maximum of only 12.9c, maybe a sign of things to come.

Now, has it reached cider o'clock time, yet? drinks.gif

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

Hopefully tomorrow will be equally as good.