Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Three Counties & East Anglia Regional Discussion - January 16th 2013 19:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted

It was about 21.45 when it finally built in to Clacton and Colchester beneath us and headed straight for us, it started here just after 22.00.

Have always been just on the edge on this side so nothing too intense but it started covering everything as soon as it started falling.

How much do you have on that side? It looks to be a lot better than over here.

What side are you?

Must say I'm really surprised at the cover we've got if it did start at the times everyone is stating, my little parking bays were bare this evening as my mum had a practise session with my snow shovel she brought me for Christmas (who knew back then that it would possibly get even used!) it's now covered with a nice little covering

I'm Kesgrave way so inbetween town and the coast of felixstowe almost excactly in the middle lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Again? Not had Thundersnow in my area in ages, but tonight is a good'un. Dogs absolutely love it.

Ah. My sister, who lives in Carlton Colville reported they had some thunder yesterday. My it was very localised or something. Anyway...enjoy. :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Well this is it folks,Excitement really kicking in. Will be very interesting to see scores at the doors this time tomorrow. Posting like crazy,and by the time a post has been compiled 20 will already have been added. How many of us will be up extra early to start viewing the regional threads to the west before touch down.Stay safe and enjoy.

and with that in mind I'll open a new thread now ready for the rush...

New thread coming!

Please finish off any posts or hold off posting charts etc and I'll link new one shortly....

Would you guys mind stating you location with each post. When viewing forum on iPhone it doesn't state locations from your profile. Would like to know "are you getting it" :-)

I can see the locations on my iphone, you just need to scroll down and click to use the full version !

Posted

I'm in Bramford on the other side, like i said it started really fine but within a couple of minutes the ground was all covered.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Just went out for a walk, still snowing appraoching an inch, no thunder when I was out. Only the main road wasn't completely covered in snow. It was pretty bracing when I got onto the sand dunes here. That wind is starting to whip up.

Hope for some thunder, that would cap off an excellent evening.

May the blob be with you rofl.gif