Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West/Central Southern England Regional Discussion 18/01/13 16z ------>

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold and Storms

It was with you about 5 am I think, so set your alarm! Lol I would keep an eye on it if I were you

Jase

Good call Jase. Latest NAE.

post-18883-0-05295100-1358676897_thumb.g

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

Ok, new thread here ------->

locking this one shortly

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot, hot, hot! Or cold, cold, cold!

Light snow here in Southampton this morning. Unexpected because the netweather forecast has been snow-free from here on in. But we have real, live snow-on-snow action!

-1.2C, DP -3.5C, wind due North, 2 Bft.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

From Ian;

W COUNTRY SUN Further patchy light snow likely in some areas, more especially in E'rnmost districts (Wilts-Glos) where local 1-2cm possible

W COUNTRY Major regional uncertainty characterises Mon-Tues. Forecast models struggling with small-scale developments in SW & any poss snow.

W COUNTRY Safest option currently is thus to lean towards precautionary approach. Some snow possible (effectively anywhere) Mon-Tues-Weds.

Ha ha, I must have read Ian Fs mind. tease.gif Travel plans will not go to plan this week, that is for sure. Prepare for the media to scrutinise every MetO, official and unofficial weather man and woman and ask them of their thoughts. Evil snow mega_shok.gif , nah its lovely snow air_kiss.gif to my eyes, however, the snow will cause much inconvenience over the coming week. help.gif

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Posted

I have NW Extra radar ( couldn't be bothered to look at it earlier! ) and there is def more precip around on that than the meto one.... Don't think us Somerset folk will be lucky today somehow. Good luck to all you eastern counties :)

Doesn't look like we will, no!