Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Far North of England Regional Discussion 22/01/13 16z ---->

A.J

Posted

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im fumin i took my leeds ticket bk after the match in protest im regreting that now lol, hows sunday and monday looking

Lmao I don't blame you, so annoying! This is turning out to be a carbon copy of last season, we should have strengthened the team in January and instead we bring in dyer

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

Lmao I don't blame you, so annoying! This is turning out to be a carbon copy of last season, we should have strengthened the team in January and instead we bring in dyer

i no a complete joke we play williams at right bk when he should of been in the middle and parnaby should of played which is why we bought him for cover for hoyte, i blame mowbray he tinkers to much with the team and to bring juke off at half time well that just says it all

nice uppers for tuesECM0-72.GIF?09-0

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Showers, Snowy Periods , Blizzards, Cold Weather

If boro get beat on tuesday by leeds then i think its bye bye Mowbray

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Extremes

I hope the GFS has picked up on a trend that a deep cold pool will form to the NE after day 10. It could the the first and last chance we get of some -10 uppers heading our way when 'marginal' wil not need to be mentioned.

Posted

Just had a look at the NMM.not looking good for our southern friends regards snow.

How will I ever get over it.

rofl.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow Showers, Snowy Periods , Blizzards, Cold Weather

I can't see him going lmao, he's seen as a legend here so if Gibson gets rid off him there'll be riots in Teesside

sorry but we cant keep a manager who loses SIX league games in a row

Posted

METO showing sleety snow and 3c min for me around midnight.temp already falling away and down to 2c.

How will I ever get over it.

rofl.gif

i aint been on the model thread yet.is it safe to enter or are they all going mad again.

Posted

METO showing sleety snow and 3c min for me around midnight.temp already falling away and down to 2c.

i aint been on the model thread yet.is it safe to enter or are they all going mad again.

I can't be bothered... I'll stick with TWO for everything outside of regional banter,

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 70 degree's in the summer, snow in the winter

Not on any model did it forecast that complete shower I witnessed at the Riverside this afternoon. Sadly like this winter our season has gone belly up

Posted

Not on any model did it forecast that complete shower I witnessed at the Riverside this afternoon. Sadly like this winter our season has gone belly up

LOL

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

If boro get beat on tuesday by leeds then i think its bye bye Mowbray

Mowbray out Adkins in?????????

Just a thought

I agree Mowbray's time is running out now a defeat on Tuesday will be 6 in a row followed by a 7th at Crystal Palace on Saturday I'm sorry but I can see where we are gonna get a win from

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Storms, Snow Thunder, Supercells, all weather extremes

Mowbray out Adkins in?????????

Just a thought

I agree Mowbray's time is running out now a defeat on Tuesday will be 6 in a row followed by a 7th at Crystal Palace on Saturday I'm sorry but I can see where we are gonna get a win from

these no way gibson will sack mowbray remember were we were when he took over and to be honest he hasnt had the best support in money terms from the chairman its just been cutbacks after cutbacks, im frustrated as the next boro fan but ive calmed down now and will be getting my ticket for leeds match bk on monday,, boro till i die as my boro brick says lol Edited by Boro Snow

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

these no way gibson will sack mowbray remember were we were when he took over and to be honest he hasnt had the best support in money terms from the chairman its just been cutbacks after cutbacks, im frustrated as the next boro fan but ive calmed down now and will be getting my ticket for leeds match bk on monday,, boro till i die as my boro brick says lol

The one positive I take today Is we scored 2 goals and they both came from 2 of our brightest players on the pitch Main and Muzzy, we now need to tighten up the defence

If we could just beat Leeds on Tuesday we will be 3 points of Automatic if Hull loose tonight and on Tuesday

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold winters and cool, wet summers.

You happy lot should try supporting Forest fool.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold winters and cool, wet summers.

I can't be bothered... I'll stick with TWO for everything outside of regional banter,

I'll second this.

The MO thread is too Southern biased to the point of making me wonder what the bigger picture is whenever I read posts on there.

At least on TWO you get a balanced prognosis rather than the shameful IMBYism you get on this sites MO thread.

Oh and Gavin's obsession with high pressure is also tedious - sorry fella but true!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

new thread coming shortly, so please finish off any posts....link to follow

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

ok, new thread here ------------------>

closing this one shortly