Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West England Regional Discussion 09/02/13 20z ------>

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

Just leapt outside and it is raining with some flakes mixed in already. I must admit its gone colder outside.

Edited by DavidCameronSucks

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything but mild south-westeries in winter

I don't agree. I have watched the NAE fail 2/3 times this Winter with the GFS edging it.

P.S - This is the NW thread!! Ha ha.

Seems GFS has had a good handle on things for the NW but NAE has done better for Yorkshire - so pick whatever model you want, we won't know until tomorrow!

PS, hello, we over on the Yorkshire thread share your frustration with the southern bias on the MOD thread!

Edited by Aaron

Posted

Seems GFS has had a good handle on things for the NW but NAE has done better for Yorkshire - so pick whatever model you want, we won't know until tomorrow!

PS, hello, we over on the Yorkshire thread share your frustration with the southern bias on the MOD thread!

It's 100% going to be a now cast no doubt about that. Once the LP forms, everything changes.

The MOD thread is beyond a joke now. I rarely venture.

Posted

Tomorrow is just going to be a normal Sunday in Wigan , breakfast at 9 ish , Gym at 10, back home in time to get the tea prepared before sitting down to watch the mighty EFC do the double over Man Utd ...all of this will happen while it's raining outside

Not quite-your statement is correct, except it will be snow outside.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Sun ,Snow and Cold

Of course not, we live in NW England!

EXACTLY (said in a scouse accent for effect)rofl.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Unless your high up its rain rain rain tomorrow. May have more of a chance Wednesday. Is the atlantic going to plough through or hit the block and stall?

Posted

Not quite-your statement is correct, except it will be snow outside.

I wish , fellow Blue COYB~

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy winters,warm summers and Storms

Unless your high up its rain rain rain tomorrow. May have more of a chance Wednesday. Is the atlantic going to plough through or hit the block and stall?

But any wintry PPN is not forecast until Sunday Evening

C.S

Posted

Unless your high up its rain rain rain tomorrow.

Not necessarily so, it could be one of those scenarios it's down to precipitation intensity. You could be 50m asl and reporting wet snow and someone could be 10 miles away 150m asl and reporting rain. All down to the intensity of precipitation. I have seen that happen myself around here, we got lying snow and yet some higher suburbs in Manchester got rain and sleet. All down to precipitation intensity.

Edited by Weather-history

Its good that we have allies from over the other side of the Pennines, we need to stick up for one another and not let them lot down south bully us! drinks.gif

Posted

How many times have I heard someone say this, if I had a pound every time I heard this...

You'd have at least a fiver

Posted

The true colder air is now making inroads across N.Yorks and Lincolnshire, the transition from sleet to snow won't happen until the early hours (6am) so a while to go yet.

Posted

Its good that we have allies from over the other side of the Pennines, we need to stick up for one another and not let them lot down south bully us! drinks.gif

I think it's about time we had a civil war, with Birmingham being part of the North(as that's where i originate from)diablo.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy winters,warm summers and Storms

Bank the GFS 18z for tomorrow

C.S

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, storms and other extremes

The MOD thread is one big joke at the moment, they're squabbling with each other!

Yep told them I wasn't posting in there for a while as someone spoke to me like dirt again. Not having it.

Posted

Yep told them I wasn't posting in there for a while as someone spoke to me like dirt again. Not having it.

Get back up north you commoner, how dare you express your peasant views in the high and mighty thread, you should be ashamed of yourself, 50 lashes i think

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Lots of snow, lots of hot sun

The MOD thread is one big joke at the moment, they're squabbling with each other!

Yet again..................

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Temps under 25 degrees and Disruptive Heavy Snowfall any other time

Please post your thoughts in here instead :-)

Posted

I think it's about time we had a civil war, with Birmingham being part of the North(as that's where i originate from)diablo.gif

Birmingham will NEVER be part of the north! Have you ever tried getting chips & gravy anywhere south of Stoke?

Posted

Birmingham will NEVER be part of the north! Have you ever tried getting chips & gravy anywhere south of Stoke?

Yeah, and why do you get a funny look when you ask for a chip buttie/chip muffin down south?

Posted

Yeah, and why do you get a funny look when you ask for a chip buttie/chip muffin down south?

It's all saveloys & they fry chips in something called oil? If the chippy doesn't sell gravy, mushy peas & steak puddings, you're not in the North! lol