Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

The Midlands Regional Discussion 21/03/13 09z ------->

A.J

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and sun in winter; warm and bright otherwise; not a big storm fan

I am wondering what tonight will bring for us in Wyre forest, as much as I like snow, I've had enough now, especially as Saturday is normally my shops busy day sad.png

I know... though the weather outside right now (rain, wind, ugh) is worse, at least for me. Sunday looks much drier, but tomorrow could be all over the place.

Posted

Can anybody point me to a link which shows what the 850's are in real time?

Would be nice to be able to watch the cold uppers move across us all later.

Bish

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow. Cold

Yippee leicester got an amber warning!!finally

Actually just the north west of Leicestershire is in amber. Leicester is in yellow along with the rest of Leicestershire. But we are close enough that we may as well be in it smile.png

That band of precipitation seems to be heading directly north. Is it not supposed to be moving NE like yesterday and in the early hours of today ?

Edited by kmanmx

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and Snow -20 would be nice :)

Hi, I mentioned earlier I am travelling up tonight to Nottingham and tomorrow we have 3 coaches with girls on leaving Croydon at 745am are we still expecting snow or have we had a downgrade

\Nottingham 10 foot of snow but here in solihull no snow at all and i know a nice little pub rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Columus Bigus Convectivus

Ok....did i really say 11amblush.png

Sorry all...... will keep trying

may keep me away from the forum

Posted

Hi, I mentioned earlier I am travelling up tonight to Nottingham and tomorrow we have 3 coaches with girls on leaving Croydon at 745am are we still expecting snow or have we had a downgrade

Upgrade, Amber warning now for Nottingham so Met office still expecting snow

Posted

http://www.meteociel.fr/modeles/videos_wrfnmm.php?ech=3&mode=1

BISH...... Not to clear but hope it helps

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: SNOW..... THUNDERSTORMS

Where's tonight's lot coming from? On met rainfall forecast it come from west! On the bbc forecast it looks like the north then radar says south west. Can pls someone enlighten me to whats actually going to happen?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, snow and more snow

well after getting all excited last night with the forecast of heavy snow for Northampton, all we had was sleet and a little light snow this morning. Getting a bit fed up with this 'will it, won't it' kind of snow events as I commute to London everyday and need to know whether I risk getting stranded or not. Very stressful. Now are we going to get some decent snow fall tonight and tomorrow or has it all been blown out of proportion....again?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

new thread coming up shortly folks, so please finish off any posts......link to follow

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

ok, new thread here folks ------------>

locking this one shortly

Posted

Actually just the north west of Leicestershire is in amber. Leicester is in yellow along with the rest of Leicestershire. But we are close enough that we may as well be in it smile.png

That band of precipitation seems to be heading directly north. Is it not supposed to be moving NE like yesterday and in the early hours of today ?

its moving north east but will pivot across the midlands!!

Posted

Where's tonight's lot coming from? On met rainfall forecast it come from west! On the bbc forecast it looks like the north then radar says south west. Can pls someone enlighten me to whats actually going to happen?

BOTH !!!! The band to the north of us will start to move south and then there will be a band coming in from the south west

both will more or less meet over us and will ...".INTENSIFY"....hope this helps