Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

A wee bit o help

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sun in summer, snow in winter, wind in Autumn and rainbows in the spring!

Hi folks

I have a little question and need a wee bit o help, we are talking agroup of gold DOE's out NE scotland week beginning 1st of april, the ECM seems to be pointing at a number of things. Do yoythink it will stay very cold or is it going to turn milder? I am feeling the hunch the later. Of course it is just your thoughts.

Thanks Lotty xx

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Hi folks

I have a little question and need a wee bit o help, we are talking agroup of gold DOE's out NE scotland week beginning 1st of april, the ECM seems to be pointing at a number of things. Do you think it will stay very cold or is it going to turn milder? I am feeling the hunch the later. Of course it is just your thoughts.

Thanks Lotty xx

tbh its hard to tell at present there will be lots of changes in the coming days for Easter and into April, the GFS ensembles trend milder and Easter has only just come into ECM's range so its hard to pick a trend currently.

As they say watch this space (mid next week should give us a clearer picture hopefully)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Crystal Clear High Pressure & Blue Skies

Lotty pop over to the Scotland regional thread our resident forecaster Lomond am sure would be happy to give you an update.

At present looking cold, but a lot depends on the timing of the next Atlantic incursion.

Simply too far out to call at present with any degree of great confidence.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunderstorms, gales. All extremes except humidity.

I think that it beginning to look less likely that there will be any significant warm up following the next Atlantic attempt at the Easter weekend. Either we remain on the cold [but mainly dry] side or LP in control but still cold or very cold.

Edited by Norrance