Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 23rd March 2013 17:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Please use this thread for your discussions about the current weather or what is being forecast for the next few days in the South East and East Anglia...

Link to the previous one….

http://forum.netweather.tv/t

opic/76198-south-east-east-anglia-regional-discussion-23rd-march-2013/page__st__760

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 30 Degrees of pure British Celsius

The way this month is shaping up CET wise I think it might be more exceptional than December 2010 - this might be the coldest March for many a decade!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: The most likely outcome. The MJO is only half the story!

Just lost a reply I was carefully typing from a post in the last thread when it was lockeddoh.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm summers, Snowy winters.

Come on, get that feed going from Belgium.

satradar_zps5af91939.jpg

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: 30 Degrees of pure British Celsius

Don't forget to feed the birdies - they're really suffering at the moment just when the hens need sustenance for laying eggs we get this weather so give generously - suet, sunflower hearts, meal worms etc. it really is a throwback to times gone by out there.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Come on, get that feed going from Belgium.

satradar_zps5af91939.jpg

The precipitation seems to be heading north east according to rain today, Suffolk/Norfolk could get some decent snowfall soon

Posted

Just lost a reply I was carefully typing from a post in the last thread when it was lockeddoh.gif

Sorry Tamara, I did give a 5 minute warning.....you need to type faster smile.png

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Very Hot,Very cold.scared of thunder and lightning.

I need some pivot,

Posted

The warning obviously came up as I was typing it because I didn't see it. The post wasn't exactly War and Peace epic proportions, but it wasn't a short one/two line post either.

Edited by Tamara Road

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Don't forget to feed the birdies - they're really suffering at the moment just when the hens need sustenance for laying eggs we get this weather so give generously - suet, sunflower hearts, meal worms etc. it really is a throwback to times gone by out there.

I'm buying a bag of peanuts, six fat balls and some premium wild bird seed a week now.

But the little birds knock some of it onto the ground and a HUGE pheasant comes to peck it up well within range of our shot gun. So maybe it'll be pay back time soon. Pheasant breasts with cream and brandy… yum!

Posted

i would not be surprised of a warning issued for Norfolk and Suffolk its now snowing heavy here and looking what coming out of Belgium. we are in for a long old night ,with drifting snow

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

According to the bbc earlier its going to come back south

Posted

The precipitation seems to be heading north east according to rain today, Suffolk/Norfolk could get some decent snowfall soon

Heavy snow here now Captain. Should be with you soon. Wind gusting to 40mph.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny Warm summers Cold Frosty winters

Chucking it down here my part of North Norfolk blizzard like ENE wind, just wonder if this will keep going all night or fizzle out this evening as forecast

Posted

i would not be surprised of a warning issued for Norfolk and Suffolk its now snowing heavy here and looking what coming out of Belgium. we are in for a long old night ,with drifting snow

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

Do you recon it might get worse on the roads by nightfall? i need to pickup my wife from Ipswich town center at 10 pm, i wonder if i should go down there earlier and wait for her.

Posted

Do you recon it might get worse on the roads by nightfall? i need to pickup my wife from Ipswich town center at 10 pm, i wonder if i should go down there earlier and wait for her.

I'm not sure what the snow is like there or what the roads are like in Ipswich town but there is no doubt ice will become the most widespread hazard, especially this evening !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything extreme aside from heat. Pref cold and snow

Are we due anymore?

Posted

The story of today so far for here has been light-ish snow for most of the day though after 9am or so the snow struggled to settle. However in the past hour or so the intensity of snow has picked up and the snow is settling on all surfaces once again. Would be nice to get one more decent covering tonight!

Posted

There you are MKSA. Well deserved for putting up with us lot smile.png Cheers m' dears

I'm pretty friendly and don't fuss about much. I was just typing about our weather patterns and it needed some thought (for a changeblush.png ) The gist of it was about the remarkable month we have had, even if Spring is here and people start to think about longer and warmer days

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Blizzards,Hot Thundery nights.

snow here is too light, please get heavy now temps are dropping!