IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 24th March 2013 22:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, snow and more snow

Hi Mark,

How are you?

5 Headington (Ox) (MARK NEAL) v. High Wycombe (Bucks) (KATIE COURT) 6.4

I thought it would be a close run thing between you and Katie, possibly her elevation, just swung it for her.

No, I'd make sure alphabetically, you'd have some opponents in a Group Phase (Champions League style) scenario, if members are interested, next winter!

Regards,

Tom.

Hi guys it was definitely an elevation thing. I am about 220m asl there was barely anything laying in Wycombe town centre. In fact we drove to Thame yesterday and there really was nothing. But all the holls around were covered and when we drove up through Chinnor. The was still snow on Chinnor Hill Road It was actually quite Bizzare.

Kx

Edited by Katie Court

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, snow and more snow

Yep, can't even win friendly matches now help.gif

Sounds good for the Snow Depth Cup next year!

Sorry :-(

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Hi guys it was definitely an elevation thing. I am about 220m asl there was barely anything laying in Wycombe town centre. In fact we drove to Thame yesterday and there really was nothing. But all the holls around were covered and when we drove up through Chinnor. The was still snow on Chinnor Hill Road It was actually quite Bizzare.

Kx

Same here Kate! Shotover saw 6-7cm (500m higher up), while here we did have 5cm in my background though up the road just a dusting a bit lower done.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow

Sorry :-(

You will be diablo.gif ... Next year when a channel low pivots over Oxon, and missing the Bucks area..by sliding back southwards and stalling yahoo.gifwhistling.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, Cold & Snowy

Attempting to thread wiring through metal conduit with an arctic gale blowing when you are 50 yards from the North Sea is tricky, painful, and a wee bit challenging.

Phwoooar a real man, bet the ladies are queueing up lol

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, thunderstorms

Definate ice day here, temps -0.6c

dewpoints -4c

windchill -4c

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm summers but not too hot and colder winters with frost and snow

bitter wind,temp dropped to 0.6 and another day off work browsing NW Forums!!IF on MOD thread now downgrading potential of snow for Southern England as 20% chance.SW may get hit but looks like the main area of LP will slip into CIs and Northern France again.Rest of this week just looks mainly cold and dry with odd light flurries here and there.TBH,i really want spring now if we are not going to get one last dollop of snow.Give me more snow in next week or give me some sun and 10degrees plus as i think people are seriously getting p--sed off with this relentless cold and major lack of sunshine!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: lots of snow and cold crisp mornings! thunder storms!

Afternoon everyone its certainly chilly out there today! So whats instore for the easter weekend so far!? i have egg hunt and sports day races on the agenda..( the adults sack race and 3 legged race always a laugh after a few!)

Few flakes been blowing in the cold wind

Could have had a fab family holiday with the amount we have spent on heating so far ... Oh how I long to put my washing on the line and save money on electric with the tumble dryer on most of the time heating on full it's just stupid now :(

Posted

Oh how I long to put my washing on the line and save money on electric with the tumble dryer on most of the time heating on full it's just stupid now sad.png

You could still do it:

17_12_04+frozen+washing+blog.jpg

Posted

bitter wind,temp dropped to 0.6 and another day off work browsing NW Forums!!IF on MOD thread now downgrading potential of snow for Southern England as 20% chance.SW may get hit but looks like the main area of LP will slip into CIs and Northern France again.Rest of this week just looks mainly cold and dry with odd light flurries here and there.TBH,i really want spring now if we are not going to get one last dollop of snow.Give me more snow in next week or give me some sun and 10degrees plus as i think people are seriously getting p--sed off with this relentless cold and major lack of sunshine!!

IT hasnt been downgraded mate, the possibilty is there as it has been for a few days. He says at this moment theres a 20%chance but as we know the models change at late notice. If the models are showing the same by wednesday evening then we can say with clarity, but even then things can change.

Posted

Just saw a BBC forecast, cold week ahead. Very little snow though, having had a peak at model thread, cold set up last a while yet.

Mod thread seem quite excitable yesterday, not quite so today.

Edited by rmc1987

Posted

Just saw a BBC forecast, cold week ahead. Very little snow though, having had a peak at model thread, cold set up last a while yet.

Mod thread seem quite excitable yesterday, not quite so today.

I dont think the beeb can commit at this stage, its too early

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Attempting to thread wiring through metal conduit with an arctic gale blowing when you are 50 yards from the North Sea is tricky, painful, and a wee bit challenging.

As difficult as using a laptop?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and warm in summer, thunderstorms, snow, fog, frost, squall lines

Seriously can't believe people want more snow and cold. This weather is vile! Bring on some warmth and sun I say.

Posted

Fulham snow

Lol it's thier way of "cleaning up thier room" I also have 4 children hence the tumble dryer on most of the day every day :(

Teenage girls the worse,have 18,15,13 girls and 9 boy

I'm sure they speak a foreign language because take shoes of what.

The weather in Epsom boring cold had enough

Teenage girls the worse,have 18,15,13 girls and 9 boy

I'm sure they speak a foreign language because take shoes of what.

The weather in Epsom boring cold had enough

lol mine are all just as bad boys 18&12 girls 14&13 . Was going to thorp park over Easter but all depends on weather :(

Posted

Was going to thorp park over Easter but all depends on weather sad.png

You'll have to find a decent forum/website where people know about that stuff then!!! rofl.gif

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warmth, sun, blue sky, and the odd bit of snow on a weekend would do nicely

Can't believe some of ityou want more snow. Im a great lover of it in Jan\Feb NOT late march and with no warm weather likely in weeks before we know it will be winter again