Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 28th March 2013 22:00hrs>

Snowangel-MK

Posted

According to the faxcharts

Tomorrow still has a trough over the south east with a stiff east-north easterly flow

Showers more likely south of london again but not exclusively

Cold in the wind

Tomorrow night

Looks dry and cold

Stiff east north east flow

Temps around 0 frost reduced due to the wind

Friday

Looks mainly dry

Stiff north east flow

Temps 6-8 but will still feel raw in the wind

Saturday

North very light flow

Probably be cloudy but dry

Temps around 8 degrees but without the wind should feel pleasant

Try to update later as no fax updates yet

E-N-E flow, Thames streamer conditions?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm, bright summers and Cold, snowy winters

Huzza nothing here!

Posted

Hi jan

Its very nice thanks

Typical i am here and it snows a bit in croydon :-)

Just looked at ukmo raw charts and looks like

The 8th and the 9th warm up a bit

But look wet and windy :-(

I suppose at least we will save a bit on our heating bills

I so need to John. Enough of this cold murk. Sunny and cold is fine, but this grey dross is just awful

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Love a bit of snow

Hi jan

Its very nice thanks

Typical i am here and it snows a bit in croydon :-)

Just looked at ukmo raw charts and looks like

The 8th and the 9th warm up a bit

But look wet and windy :-(

I suppose at least we will save a bit on our heating bills

your not missing anything mate

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

Evening all. First of all, thanks for the great update JP. It's been awful here today. Slate gray skies and a cold wind. Which is not to my liking. At least yesterday it' was cold and windy, but with bright blue skies, and a warm sun out of the wind..... Have a good one all, and enjoy the April snow which some of you are getting now. I now want BBQ weather :-)

Edited by LeighD

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, T Storms.

All that's fallen out of all that ppn on radar here so far is about 10 mins of nice flakes in the wind, then about an hour later about 10 mins of snizzle, your not really missing anything yet JP, not sure the heavier stuff on it's way on radar will do much either.

Edited by alexisj9

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Just got in from work, from Croydon ironically, as some of you know. John P has kindly sent me a pm stating that he wasnt upset with me about remarks made about Croydon but I have to hold my hands up and admit that I was part of it tonight. I'd like to apologise to those of you who are from Croydon and anyone else who found my remarks offensive, it wasnt meant in that way at all.

I've worked in Croydon since 1988 and have never encountered any trouble there and have found it a vibrant, friendly place on the whole, to work in.

No way would I intentionally cause any offence to members from the area, after all its given me an income for all that time.

I find my home town of Bromley can be just as intimidating on a Fri/Sat night as Croydon, and just like any largish town throughout the country now, has its fair share of troublemakers.

Being a Bromley boy, perhaps its just a little bit of rivalry banter, as these towns are the largest population/shopping centre wise on the outskirts in this part of London/Kent/Surrey. Although have to admit Croydon has a larger shopping centre, with more variety.

Again, sorry if any offence was caused! blush.png

Regards,

Tom.

Edited by TomBR7

Posted

For someone who lives with depression, this current weather does nothing. I enjoyed yesterday where I could believe spring was round the corner, but today has brought me crashing back down... is there any hope of proper spring sunshine (and weather induced) happiness in the offering?

I am on a proper downer and I think and hope sunshine is the natural medicine :)

Posted

Just got in from work, from Croydon ironically, as some of you know. John P has kindly sent me a pm stating that he wasnt upset with me about remarks made about Croydon but I have to hold my hands up and admit that I was part of it tonight. I'd like to apologise to those of you who are from Croydon and anyone else who found my remarks offensive, it wasnt meant in that way at all.

I've worked in Croydon since 1988 and have never encountered any trouble there and have found it a vibrant, friendly place on the whole, to work in.

No way would I intentionally cause any offence to members from the area, after all its given me an income for all that time.

I find my home town of Bromley can be just as intimidating on a Fri/Sat night as Croydon, and just like any largish town throughout the country now, has its fair share of troublemakers.

Being a Bromley boy, perhaps its just a little bit of rivalry banter, as these towns are the largest population/shopping centre wise on the outskirts in this part of London/Kent/Surrey. Although have to admit Croydon has a larger shopping centre, with more variety.

Again, sorry if any offence was caused! blush.png

Regards,

Tom.

I've only ventured into Croydon when Ronnie O'Sullivan was playing snooker in Fairfields Hall (back in the days of impressing Mr Snowraven into thinking I was 'the one' so that would have been 1997/1998 - I fell asleep when watching) or most recently watching Colin Fry in 2007 - can't see any offencive posts made, but maybe they were deleted before I saw them?

Edited by snow raven

Posted

I am going create a new thread - give me time - it's been a while...

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/76285-south-east-east-anglia-regional-discussion-4th-april/

Edited by MKsnowangel