Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ocean Acidification as a Hearing Aid for Fish?

knocker

Posted

I find it difficult to understand why your trolling is allowed LG when the rest of us get censured. Well I do actually...................

Please explain 'trolling'. I do not understand that. And how do you conclude that whatever it is, is allowed for me but not for the "rest of you" (who?).  I think you'll find I'm one of the most heavily censured user on NW anyway - or hadn't you noticed? Not something I'm particularly proud of, but the price of voicing opinion which doesn't toe the AGW line and having a tone which is interpreted as arrogant or grating.  No worries...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Nope, but you implied it by raising the question in the first place. Neat trick. Yes BFTV - yada yada etc, but will my cod be alright? That is the question...

Well, I'm sorry if you took it that way, barrie, but the point I was implying is that nobody knows; ergo the need for ongoing research...

Posted

Well, I'm sorry if you took it that way, barrie, but the point I was implying is that nobody knows; ergo the need for ongoing research...

No problem Pete....