Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

New forum skin

Paul

Posted
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.
  • Location: Derbyshire Peak District South Pennines Middleton & Smerrill Tops 305m (1001ft) asl.

Could someone point me in the right direction.. How can I change back to the old skin, as it's much more comforting on my eye's ?

Edited by Polar Maritime

Posted

It's on the bottom left of the page (all pages) - just click the change theme link and select the option for 'netweather old'. :)

Posted

It's on the bottom left of the page (all pages) - just click the change theme link and select the option for 'netweather old'. smile.png

Thanks.

Edited by Polar Maritime

Posted
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France
  • Weather Preferences: Continental type climate with lots of sunshine with occasional storm
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France

I kept getting an empty post on my lap top but I pressed F5 a couple of times and this seems to have cured it :)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

Look's great! bright and fresh layout, nice font to. I did like the layout before too,but this is a nice change.  actually prefer this one now though!

Edited by ElectricSnowStorm

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, squally fronts, snow, frost, very mild if no snow or frost

Looking better with some of the tweeks that have been done..font much clearer toogood.gif

much clearer yes.