Thunder?
Local
Radar
Pollen
IGNORED

Last Minute Storm Chase Cancellation - Opportunity For Someone To Join Tour 2

Paul

Posted

We've had a last minute cancellation on tour 2 of the storm chase (tour arrival date is 8th May), which opens up a final place for one person to join us at a much discounted rate as a reasonable chunk of the cost has already been covered by the original booking. 

The tour details and dates can be found over on weather holidays:

http://www.weatherholidays.com/tornado/book.php

This is the tour on which Kaddy Lee-Preston is joining us, so it promises to be a lot of fun, and a great opportunity for someone. If you can't make it yourself, please spread the word and let anyone know who you think may be interested - we'll sell the place on a first come, first served basis so time is of the essence. 

If you'd like more info, or to book please either pm me, email to team[at]netweather.tv or call us on 0208 090 2490, then in a week or so's time you could be in the USA witnessing things like this!

post-2-0-39292500-1367313556_thumb.jpg

• Replies 3
    • Created
    • Last Reply
    Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything

Hmm, it's difficult to decide.

Do I spend this years bonus on storm chasing with Kaddy which will likely result in losing my job and divorcing my wife or do I spend the money on a shed and new windows for the house?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

If there was even a chance this was possible I would go for it, but got no spare money, no spare time off work, and I'm flying to see my gf in Austria on 8th. My only option is tonights Euromillions!

If you can't find anyone through Netweather or facebook maybe you could post it on HotUKDeals?

Posted

This place is now SOLD, sorry to all those who were hoping to do it, and thanks for all the interest and shares. 

We're almost sold out across all the tours now, but we do have a couple of spaces still left available on tour 4 and tour 5. More info here:

http://www.weatherholidays.com/tornado/book.php

Archived