Thunder?
Local
Radar
Pollen
IGNORED

Blog chart thumbnails not showing

TonyH

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Any idea what may have gone wrong? Usually the thumbnails are visible but not today, however upon clicking the full size images do appear, would rather have thumbnails visible so people can see before they open. Thanks,

LInk to my latest blog entry:

http://forum.netweather.tv/blog/309/entry-4610-weather-guide-monday-3rd-to-sunday-9th-june-2013/

post-2595-0-48832100-1370180752_thumb.pn

Even more strange as my test image appeared here!

• Replies 6
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Tony

I had the same issue with my Glasto thread, how I got around it was by using My Media.

So say you saved a picture with number 173088. Insert of inserting it in usual way. Click on my Media (above the writing box) - attachment - select the picture you want insert into the blog and it should work.

This is a work around as the usual method does not appear to work.

Posted

Ta Julian wonder why it won't work the normal way?

Posted

This should be sorted now, if the thumbs aren't showing in a previous entry, going in as if to edit it, then re-submitting should fix it :)

Posted

Had the same problem with my blog as well but its all fixed now and images are appearing thanks Paul.

Posted

They are back cheers Paul!

Archived