Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Super Tornado

NL

Posted
  • Location: South Shields Tyne & Wear half mile from the coast.

Alex Beresford visits Moore Oklahoma after the EF5 that swept through on the 20th last month and examines the terrifying power of the most destructive winds on Earth.

Channel 4 20:00-21:00 tonight.

Posted

Alex Beresford visits Moore Oklahoma after the EF5 that swept through on the 20th last month and examines the terrifying power of the most destructive winds on Earth.

Channel 4 20:00-21:00 tonight.

I understand they are updating the broadcast to reference the EF5 on the 31st too. 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything Extreme!

This is very intense so far, been close to tears a couple of times. 

It was good to see James showing that storm chasers are human and care about people.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and snow but not together

It's already brought me to tears.. Horrifying. Poor people. What also I want to know is on the chap that hid in his closet you can clearly see that the house next door is intact...

As well as the urban area of Moore where so many poor people lost their lives, there were people and livestock and animals in the rural area that also suffered so much.. One horse yard lost all 80 horses. :(

Posted

As expected I've seen most of the actual tornado footage but what I hadn't seen is the heartbreaking interviews with the victims especially the teachers account when the schools took a direct hit, as a parent myself I felt very emotional thinking how defenceless the children's parents would have been as news came through that the schools had been destroyed. Overall a well presented and documented programme.