Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South East & East Anglia Regional Discussion 21st June 2013 onwards

Snowangel-MK

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Drinking gin fizzes this lunchtime in the Maldives. Posted Image

I could just do with one of those....it's been quite a morning and just to make things more 'interesting' Mini Me's birthday present has just been delivered.....

post-10773-0-68178300-1372757838_thumb.j

...I think I underestimated the amount of gift wrap I need and goodness knows where I'm going to hide it until Saturday Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: As long as it's not North Sea muck, I'll cope.

I could just do with one of those....it's been quite a morning and just to make things more 'interesting' Mini Me's birthday present has just been delivered.....

Posted ImageBexBox.jpg

...I think I underestimated the amount of gift wrap I need and goodness knows where I'm going to hide it until Saturday Posted Image

Somewhat intriguing... Definitely doesn't look like a girly girl sort of present.Posted Image In fact if a box like that turned up at my house, the neighbours might think I'd purchased a coffin.Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Steve C

Posted

SatRep latest shows the entire UK covered in cloud now:

Posted Image

Unlikely to shift then the rain sprinkles in from the East late afternoon:

Posted Image

Posted ImageBexBox.jpg

I hope she doesn't read this forum and will it fit through the doorPosted Image

Posted

Somewhat intriguing... Definitely doesn't look like a girly girl sort of present.Posted Image In fact if a box like that turned up at my house, the neighbours might think I'd purchased a coffin.Posted Image Posted Image

I was just thinking the empty box could have it's uses.... I could be needing somewhere to hide a body soon Posted Image

I hope she doesn't read this forum and will it fit through the doorPosted Image

No and Yes.....it's in through the door now Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

Sometimes the breeze can be so conceiving, we always make sure we are covered in sun cream before our little trips to Chalkwell to go crapping with the children. Once I didn't and I really got burnt.... Hope your misses is not in to much pain....

Oh dear just seen that. I certainly dont take my children to Chalkwell to go crapping off the end of a Jetty.... :-D

Posted

Oh dear just seen that. I certainly dont take my children to Chalkwell to go crapping off the end of a Jetty.... :-D

Good, they do have public toilets down there! :lol: 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow & Cold.

Good, they do have public toilets down there! Posted Image

They do indeed Coast. Thats what simetimes happens when I use my phone to type.... Silly spelling mistakes. Must make sure I read over what Im typing from now one... ;-D

Posted

They do indeed Coast. Thats what simetimes happens when I use my phone to type.... Silly spelling mistakes. Must make sure I read over what Im typing from now one... ;-D

I never do!! :lol: 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

Across East Anglia it was the coolest June since 1995 according to the met office you've really suffered with the easterly wind this year in east Anglia and the SE

Edited by Summer Sun

Posted

Across East Anglia it was the coolest June since 1995 according to the met office you've really suffered with the easterly wind this year in east Anglia and the SE

i wouldnt say suffered, more like let off, although, sunday night was terribly uncomfortable.  i really cant understand the facination in wanting hot, humid conditions, making it horrible to work/sleep in. i work outside and am dreading next week, is going to be so sweaty, and dont forget being constantly eaten alive by damn midges. i really am praying for a strong cool breeze off the north sea.   the last few years have been nice, i knew it would end at some point, come back winter i say!

Posted
  • Location: Home near Sellindge, 80m/250feet, 5miles from Coast
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

i wouldnt say suffered, more like let off, although, sunday night was terribly uncomfortable.  i really cant understand the facination in wanting hot, humid conditions, making it horrible to work/sleep in. i work outside and am dreading next week, is going to be so sweaty, and dont forget being constantly eaten alive by damn midges. i really am praying for a strong cool breeze off the north sea.   the last few years have been nice, i knew it would end at some point, come back winter i say!

I would, so would a vast majorty of north sea facers!

Oh and, get a fan!

Posted

Oh and, get a fan!

I find thinking cool thoughts really helps, well sometimes....

post-10773-0-70955300-1372767974_thumb.j

..if all else fails there is always this option Posted Image

Posted

i knew it would end at some point, come back winter i say!

I suspect you have quite a bit of Summer to get through first, so don't be too disappointed over the next 2 months.

i have to agree Mr P, temperatures up to 30c and humid conditions are not for me, keep it around 23c with low humidity and nice strong sun and that's really nice. At the present time it's cloudy again although no rain here so far but very close looking at the radar.

I just hope that when the high comes into play it doesn't moves too far NW and we end up with a NE wind of the North Sea

Posted

Good afternoon all. I'm listening to the rythm of the falling rain as I type and its currently a pretty miserable 15c here.

And they got the hottest UK temperature date wrong too. Posted Image

That article in The Fail is appalling. Not only is the date wrong, but also the location and the temperature itself. As for the last sentence '' The heatwave follows some of the worst weather the UK has seen for centuries after severe floods earlier this year "

Eh ??  Posted Image

Posted

tell you what, if you stand next to me at work and hold the fan, along with a bucket of ice to cool the hot air down (as a fans useless on its own, i should know, i have one next to my bed every nite during the summer), then we have a deal!

I would, so would a vast majorty of north sea facers!

Oh and, get a fan!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Who gives a s**t, if there's a sea breeze...

Edited by A Boy Named Sue
for Robin...

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Severe Storms and Snow

tell you what, if you stand next to me at work and hold the fan, along with a bucket of ice to cool the hot air down (as a fans useless on its own, i should know, i have one next to my bed every nite during the summer), then we have a deal!

Ok deal, as long as I get payed :D :D :D

Posted

Hi all,

Grey and cloudy here today. Gardening done, grass cut and Tennis on t.v.......ah Posted Image

Hello Cheeky!

Who's been a busy girl then? 

I can't say that I'm too distraught at the prospect of having the excessive heat and humidity ameliorated by a breeze...

What are you saying Pete? - you know I struggle with big words and joined up writing!! :lol: 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers

For those who don't like the heat GFS 06z may be for you with a strong breeze keeping it quite cool in the SE - http://www.theweatheroutlook.com/forecast/uk/Great-Yarmouth - http://www.theweatheroutlook.com/forecast/uk/Norwich - http://www.theweatheroutlook.com/forecast/uk/Folkestone

Page 2 on all of those takes you through next week

Posted

For those who don't like the heat GFS 06z may be for you with a strong breeze keeping it quite cool in the SE - 

Page 2 on all of those takes you through next week

I suspect the breeze might be slightly less than indicated, but the sunshine chance from this weekend looks more encouraging Posted Image

Posted

Must be time for a freshen up before a sticky finish to the week. New thread here!

http://forum.netweather.tv/topic/77182-south-east-east-anglia-regional-discussion-2nd-july-2013-onwards/

Edited by Coast