Coast

Posted

Sun's out!!! Posted Image

Spread the joy Grace!!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Morning ....

Thanks - Hope you have a good one too K and all Posted Image

Tom, Eric has asked me to tell you that he won't be returning to BR7 as the grass is in fact greener and tastes better this side of London Posted Image

Posted Imagequalcast.jpg

Sunshine here and just to confirm it's a lovely day two BT vans have appeared on the green opposite and the engineers are having a picnic Posted Image

Ali, not content in kidnapping our southern counties goat, you've knicked our BT Engineers as well. Still waiting for them to fix a faceplate and there they are oop north, having a picnic in MK.

You're welcome to Eric, Ali and hope you can iron out his fetishes. He came home one morning wearing Ladies designer underwear and Jans' nurses uniform, so I wish you all the best with him, in that regard. Posted Image

So the grass is greener in Northern Home Counties land is it, well lets see if it's whiter in the Winter. I challenge you madam, to a Snow-Depth Cup match, Milton Keynes Dons v. Chislehurst Commoners! (But only if the flow is ENE and a Thames Streamer is on the cards), well you are further north. Posted Image

Cloud and sunny spells, here in Croydon and pretty humid too.

Hope you're all having a lovely day, except of course, the picnicking BT Engineers and a certain disloyal goat!

Regards,

Tom.  Posted Image

Edited by TomBR7

Posted

He came home one morning wearing Ladies designer underwear and Jans' nurses uniform

Glad I'm not the only one then.....

Edited by Coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Glad I'm not the only one then.....

Well I do at weekends, is there a problem with that?

Tom.

Posted

Well I do at weekends, is there a problem with that?

Tom.

Just Jan getting on my case about returning her uniform afterwards!! Posted Image

Looks like just a wisp of cloud to shift this afternoon:

Posted Image

Bring on that high tomorrow morning!!

Posted Image

It can park itself up off the South coast for as long as it likes Posted Image

Edited by Coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

Turning quite sunny here now. Enjoying the warmth today before experiencing the uselessness of the North sea for the next 2 weeks Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

It's turned out nice here in The Triangle!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow and frost in the winter. Hot and sunny, thunderstorms in the summer.

It's turned out nice here in The Triangle!

I have a feeling temperatures might get higher than the 23C predicted today

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy or sunny but not too hot!

Still humid here in Sussex and that sun is above the clouds, just itching to come out for Friday or Saturday - come on my sun!!!!!!

Posted Image

As it is wedding aniversary today,my wife and I decided at the last minute yesterday to book a hotel in Eastbourne for Saturday night, but practially everyone we tried were booked. In the end we have decided on the Royal Norfolk at Bognor. It must be at least 35 years since we last visited Bognor. What is it like these days.

Kind regards

Dave

Posted

As it is wedding aniversary today,my wife and I decided at the last minute yesterday to book a hotel in Eastbourne for Saturday night, but practially everyone we tried were booked. In the end we have decided on the Royal Norfolk at Bognor. It must be at least 35 years since we last visited Bognor. What is it like these days.

Kind regards

Dave

Not as good as Eastbourne!!  Posted Image

Seriously I think it lacks some of the amenities and views of my home town, I haven't been there for a few years but it seemed a bit frayed at the edges. Maybe I caught it on a bad day, so no sleight to that Royal seaside location - you do know the last words of King George V though??!!

Not surprised Eastbourne was fully booked. Lots going on now through the season, this weekend is 999 weekend: 

http://www.999display.co.uk/

Following weekend is Eastbourne Extreme:

http://www.visiteastbourne.com/extreme/

All in the very sunny (hopefully) Sunshine Coast

Posted Image

Edited by Coast

Posted

Today's weather forecast led to a clothing dilemma at 7am - coolish and cloudy then, but with promise of 23 degrees by the end of the day when I would be picnicking in Stockley Park before son's judo. Started with the little dress for the sun... then decided the temperature was too cool so switched to maxi skirt. I thought it was the correct decision when I went out for my lunchtime walk around campus - very humid but quite heavy grey clouds - however, when the sun came out for 5 minutes if felt SO hot. If this cloud clears it will be a very warm picnic indeed followed by suffocating viewing of the special needs judo in the rugby club. But it's still fingers crossed for the heat anyway.

Very much looking forward to the heatwave, however am wary as the recent new owner of a french bulldog that 'brachycephalic' breeds are very prone to health problems in hot weather, so will have the cold water and fans on hand for him; hopefully evenings will cool enough for him to enjoy his nightly cat hunt (although frankly my arms and shoulders, to say nothing of the local and rather tough cat population, would welcome the time off)!

Posted

I have a feeling temperatures might get higher than the 23C predicted today

currently 25 degrees according to the thermometer

Posted

Today's weather forecast led to a clothing dilemma at 7am - coolish and cloudy then, but with promise of 23 degrees by the end of the day when I would be picnicking in Stockley Park before son's judo. Started with the little dress for the sun... then decided the temperature was too cool so switched to maxi skirt. I thought it was the correct decision when I went out for my lunchtime walk around campus - very humid but quite heavy grey clouds - however, when the sun came out for 5 minutes if felt SO hot. 

You need to take a suitcase of alternatives with you RS!! :lol: 

Lets hope this weekend onwards it will contain:

Posted Image

currently 25 degrees according to the thermometer

Could be in some spots:

Posted Image

Posted

You need to take a suitcase of alternatives with you RS!! Posted Image

Posted Image

Could be in some spots:

Posted Image

Thought my rubbish thermometer was on the blink :p

Also where is all the cloud we were supposed to have and was also forecast on the local weather bulletin at lunchtime? It's lovely up here

Posted

You need to take a suitcase of alternatives with you RS!! Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes please for all of those, Coast, already thinking of bbq and beer for Saturday:)

Posted

Also where is all the cloud we were supposed to have and was also forecast on the local weather bulletin at lunchtime? It's lovely up here

Still down here in the South by the looks of it (patches of blue though). I'm actually not worried because I know what I'm going to get this weekend :good: 

Yes please for all of those, Coast, already thinking of bbq and beer for Saturday:)

Thank you, I'll bring some extra stuff along! :lol: 

Robin, please post back my uniform! Posted Image

Posted Image  I've washed and pressed it Jan!

Posted

23C and mostly sunny...

face it heat waves are over-rated up here. Our hottest usually comes when the rest of the country are moaning about rain :p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: anything extreme or intense !

Ali, not content in kidnapping our southern counties goat, you've knicked our BT Engineers as well. Still waiting for them to fix a faceplate and there they are oop north, having a picnic in MK.

You're welcome to Eric, Ali and hope you can iron out his fetishes. He came home one morning wearing Ladies designer underwear and Jans' nurses uniform, so I wish you all the best with him, in that regard. Posted Image

So the grass is greener in Northern Home Counties land is it, well lets see if it's whiter in the Winter. I challenge you madam, to a Snow-Depth Cup match, Milton Keynes Dons v. Chislehurst Commoners! (But only if the flow is ENE and a Thames Streamer is on the cards), well you are further north. Posted Image

Cloud and sunny spells, here in Croydon and pretty humid too.

Hope you're all having a lovely day, except of course, the picnicking BT Engineers and a certain disloyal goat!

Regards,

Tom.  Posted Image

The BT engineers have moved on now but not before the council turned up to mow the grass so we now have a long patch where their vans were parked and they were sitting for their picnic so Eric has got his work cut out munching on that later !

On the subject of Eric I would like to point out I did not goatnap him, he's chosen to live here being the free thinking creature that he is, I think he picked up on your disapproval about his fetishes, I'm am very open minded and quite happy to pass on my worn out undies to him when I've finished with them.

I accept your snow cup challenge as I'm sure my grass will be whiter than yours come the winter  Posted Image

It's really warm and muggy here this afternoon, lucky my treatment room is quite cool and I'm keeping going thinking about the nice drinkies I will be having at the pub by the lake later this evening Posted Image

Posted

At last the final bit of cloudy sky is receding and I think this may be the beginning of the proper Summer now! 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Where is the snow? It's indicated on the weather map on home page. Odd!

Posted

Where is the snow? It's indicated on the weather map on home page. Odd!

Here you go, Seasons Greetings.....

Posted Image

Posted

At last the final bit of cloudy sky is receding and I think this may be the beginning of the proper Summer now! 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Indeed Robin.

The cloud finally started clearing from here at about 3pm and the temperature is now climbing at quite a rate,  currently 24c and still rising Posted Image

Just out of interest what do you think of that free weather station some of us got ?  Mine seems to be undercooking the temperatues both inside and out by quite a margin. It is now showing 21.2c for the outside temperature and 18.9c for indoors. I know for a fact the outdoor reading is wrong and indoors it certainly feels a lot warmer than the reading its giving me. ?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

YAY!

the sun has finally arrived here too, the cloud has broken and the temps are climbing well.

And it is just one more day to my 10 day holiday (woo hoo!!!)