Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Scotland Regional Discussion16th July 2013 onwards

Coast

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow/cold in winter, hot and sunny in summer

Cant believe how mild n moist it feels in Alloa today, louds just starting to break to give some blue patches. My garden needed the rain! Having said that, i have bulbs that i have planted for the spring and they have sprouted already! Crazy!. What type of weather do you think the coming high pressure dominated models will bring. On the look of it it could be quite coudy for a while or at the very least misty and foggy first thing giving way to high cloud and some afternoon sunshine.

I noticed on the model output page a big plunge of cold air on the continent, that will certainly help cool things down ready for our winter.

Heres for a good week to come without any giant apples falling on our heads *scottish skier'

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, wild! wild! wild! Frost, a wee bit o' sun....

Hating this muggy warmth. the only good thing about it is I switched the heating off. Can't sleep at night as I'm too warm despite the lightweight summer duvet and windows wide open. I'm longing for a bit of cool, some frosty mornings and lighting the fire again. Some folks are never happy, eh?