Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

HAARP Facility Shuts Down

Posted

This experimental site has been blamed for all kinds of things, from mind control to deaths of animals and earthquakes to weather control.  The American Radio Relay League (ARRL) have an article on the closure of HAARP for the short term due to budget cuts.  Interesting to read that the American military are interested in carrying out a few experiments.

http://www.arrl.org/news/haarp-facility-shuts-down

What the signal sounds like sometimes...

One curiosity in all this is since the facility closed, there has been a shift in weather patterns towards more normal pressure.  This is probably down to sheer coincidence but it makes you wonder...........

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cool not cold, warm not hot. No strong Wind.

Are we truly saying that we belieive we have the power of making weather and stuff like the movies?

Posted

We already have the power to make weather.  Seeding with silver has been a successful way of forcing rain.  As for if HAARP is capable of controlling anything.....  I dunno?

We know that it heats up the Ionosphere with a beam of focused RF to the equivalent of about a Gigawatt of power focused in one spot.  We know that it makes the sky glow in a similar way to the aurora.  It is capable of forcing the Ionosphere to expand and create a loop out into space.  When the power is turned off the Ionosphere snaps back like an elastic band.

There have been concerns raised by some Earth scientists about knock on effects for the planet.

As for the conspiracy stuff.......................  Pass 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

It sounds like a load of cobblers' to me!Posted Image

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunderstorms, storm force winds

I wonder what the conspiracy theorists will find to blame for stuff next........

Posted

I wonder what the conspiracy theorists will find to blame for stuff next........

The Lizard People?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder Storms. All extreme weather.

Tsk......no more sky noises then. Spoil sports. :D

Posted

It sounds like a load of cobblers' to me!Posted Image

Just like AGW Posted Image

The conspiracy stuff may or may not be correct but that wasn't the purpose of starting this thread. Art Bell may not have been the best choice to post but it was one of a handful of better examples of the signal. I started the thread purely to see if anyone was interested in counteracting conspiracy with a sensible discussion based on fact. Perhaps not then ey?

Posted

Sorry I came over that way, potty...Not my best attempt at trying to be funny, that!Posted Image Posted Image