Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

September forecasts -- 2013 C.E.T. Competition

Well done this week to Weather History, who got it spot on, and takes the lead in the Seasonal comp.

Lincoln Snowstorm DR(S)NO godber were 0.1c out , and are 2nd,3rd and 4th in the Seasonal comp respectively.

Overall, March Blizzard stays in the lead Weather-history moves up to 2nd from 3rd, with mulzy back to 3rd from 2nd. Certainly any of these 3 can win the overall comp this year.

Figures in usual format.

Sept 2013 CET.xls

Sept 2013 CET.pdf

Edited by J10
  • Like 2

Posted

Razor thin margins at the top, less than 20 points currently separate the podium places. Gunna go right down to the wire methinks!

Crikey I got one right. Surprised that I was the only one who went for that value.

You've got two spot on, WH!*Edit*: Just checked the October entries, interestingly both Mulzy and WH have gone for 11.1C, me 10.3C. October could be make or break time. Edited by March Blizzard
  • Like 2

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snow, Windstorms and Thunderstorms

Why not e mail and ask politely why this occurred, I am sure you will get an honest answer. Carping about it is helping no one.

I have already. The message was passed on to the Hadley Centre, and they should be getting back to me in a few days.

• Like 3

Posted
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet
  • Location: Leeds/Bradford border, 185 metres above sea level, around 600 feet

Tenth for the month and sixth for the year. pretty pleased.

• Like 1