Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Skywarn uk test

Hi all not sure if this is the right place to put this but here goes,

I am going to do the skywarn test I am looking at it and as I see it looks to me if I need to do the spotter training core module is says there are more modules available so my question is it just the one you need to do and pass as I see it you only get the one shot at this one before moving on to the skywarn spotter test were you get 3 attempts, can you safe the test to the computer and do it in your own time or do you need to do them in one shot.

I would ask these questions on the skywarn sight itself however I am still awaiting the moderators allowing me to post.

Is there anywhere I can maybe go to have a look at the type of questions  

Geoff

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2024-03-29 07:13:16 Valid: 29/03/2024 0600 - 30/03/2024 0600 THUNDERSTORM WATCH - FRI 29 MARCH 2024 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F
    Latest weather updates from Netweather

Difficult travel conditions as the Easter break begins

Low Nelson is throwing wind and rain at the UK before it impacts mainland Spain at Easter. Wild condtions in the English Channel, and more rain and lightning here on Thursday. Read the full update here

Netweather forecasts
    Netweather forecasts

UK Storm and Severe Convective Forecast

UK Severe Convective & Storm Forecast - Issued 2024-03-28 09:16:06 Valid: 28/03/2024 0800 - 29/03/2024 0600 SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH - THURS 28 MARCH 2024 Click here for the full forecast

Nick F
    Nick F