Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Weather Music

Certain music reminds me of specific times of year and obviously this connects to the weather...I'm sure you all make the same connections, and I though it might be interesting for us to post up the songs that reminded us of the current weather or fits with the current weather...it may not be an obvious connection to others but I'm sure an explanation along with your song would be interesting....here's mine for a late warm summer.

It reminds me of the year that the ALbum was released and sitting out on my parents lawn as dusk came in with my friends listening to it being played from the house through the open window....ahhh

Posted

This reminds me of the Indian summer of 1985 for some reason - mainly to do with the fact it was out at that time. I don't remember that one - I wasn't even one at the time.

Edited by nn2013

Posted
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France
  • Weather Preferences: Continental type climate with lots of sunshine with occasional storm
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France