Thunder?
Local
Radar
Pollen
IGNORED

Climate change: Polar bears change to diet with higher contaminant loads

knocker

Posted

Over the past 30 years, polar bears have increasingly exchanged ringed seal with harp seal and hooded seal in their diet. This change exposes the polar bear to more contaminants, according to a recent international study.

http://scitech.au.dk/en/current-affairs/news/show/artikel/climate-change-polar-bears-change-to-diet-with-higher-contaminant-loads/

Edited by knocker

• Replies 5
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Towards the end of every month, I change my diet to less nutritious stodgy stuff due to the money running out. Then things look up for a while before the whole sorry cycle repeats itself. Like me, the polar bears will be alright. Better, actually - in our common quest for food they don't have to worry about paying other bills and getting up at 0430 every day, just lounge around looking cute/fierce depending on your viewpoint.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Towards the end of every month, I change my diet to less nutritious stodgy stuff due to the money running out. Then things look up for a while before the whole sorry cycle repeats itself. Like me, the polar bears will be alright. Better, actually - in our common quest for food they don't have to worry about paying other bills and getting up at 0430 every day, just lounge around looking cute/fierce depending on your viewpoint.

I always knew that IDS's plan to reduce polar bears' benefits would lead to problems...Bloody Ice Cave Tax!Posted Image Posted Image 

Posted
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...
  • Weather Preferences: jack frost
  • Location: inter drumlin South Tyrone Blackwater river valley surrounded by the last last ice age...

78 views and only I could be bothered to reply. Nobody gives a monkey's about AGW cobblers, even if they pretend otherwise.

Cobblers indeed ! Now we just need a couple of spare planets to denude of diversity and resources ... can you pop them in my trolly ..please ?