Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

3rd July 2004

Guest Mrs murphymoo

Guest Mrs murphymoo

Just heard a grumble of thunder - its gone very dark here & lightning detector is merrily bleeping away :D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

It's raining so hard that it's knocking-down my delphiniums. But still no thunder! :cry: :?

Posted

had the lot so far. thunder, lightning, hail, very gusty winds and torential rain . still ongoing but seems to be quietening down a little. sitting in the conservatory the noise was just fantastic!! managed to calm the baby down.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

Just had one very deep roll of thunder. :D:D:D

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

We have had two thunder storms here in County Durham one was at 1:34pm with quite heavy rain trust me i got very wet.Other thunder storm was at 3pm with quite a bit of hail and heavy rain. I hope theres more to come.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine, convective precipitation, snow, thunderstorms, "episodic" months.

Some heavy convective storms here, on and off all day. Not much sun, but certainly a lot of excitement.

At 3pm there was a thunderstorm, with several rumbles, and some sheet/fork lightning. This corner of north-east England is traditionally thunder-free, but does tend to pick up a lot of convective storms when the showers travel NNW-SSE, bringing storms to eastern Scotland and funnelling into northeast England. On that trajectory the showers tend to hug the coastline.