Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

South West/Central Southern England Regional Weather Discussion 06/11/13 0000z ------------>

gottolovethisweather

Posted

Still going down.... 1.1c now, I wonder if we will hit 0c through the night....

Must have done. Had a layer of ice on the chicken's water at 8am this morning. Moderate rain here now.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Grey. Damp. Dreary. Normal. Low of 3.3c at 04:25 this morning. Now 5.0c. Humidity 94%. Calm. Light rain.  

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

We must have been close to wintry precipitation this morning.

Close but not quite close enough. The whole Atlantic pattern needed a further push S/SE to add a Wintery threat this morning;post-12721-0-51362000-1383992444_thumb.jpost-12721-0-47531500-1383992450_thumb.jpost-12721-0-69779300-1383992458_thumb.jpost-12721-0-86518800-1383992473_thumb.jpost-12721-0-04812600-1383992480_thumb.jNever mind, all still very early for our part of the world though. An increase in heights affecting us as next week progresses which should hopefully dry things up to some degree and dependant on a lot of factors that won't be established until nearer the time, some frosty and foggy autumnal mornings a possibility.

Guest William Grimsley

It was wet and cool with a moderate wind yesterday, here. High Rainfall Rate Yesterday: 18.8 mm/hr 08:09 High Hourly Rainfall Yesterday: 3.2 mm 08:43 Rainfall Yesterday: 6.4 mm High Temperature Yesterday: 9.3°C 16:01 High Wind Gust Yesterday: 16 mph 20:54 High Wind Speed Yesterday: 7 mph 21:01 Wind Run Yesterday: 18.5 mi Dominant Direction Yesterday: 251° WSW.

Posted

Bright and sunny now after that cold and rainy start.

Best get out there, this bonfire aint gonna build itself.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

12.8mm yesterday, 5.6mm today, the first 9 days of November have been pretty wet, 52.6mm in total. 784.6mm for the year.  

Currently 10.4C and sunny.  

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, cold and Storms

Must have done. Had a layer of ice on the chicken's water at 8am this morning.Moderate rain here now.

Nearly there.... got down to 0.5c last night....

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer:sunny, some Thunder,Winter:cold & snowy spells,Other:transitional

Not going to suggest whether a drying phase is nailed on just yet as we enter deeper into mid November but one trend is certain and that's the Air Temperatures. From the 12th November onwards, daytime Maximums are only going one way and there will be no going back to the dizzy heights of the mid teens Fahrenheit.

post-7183-0-35525300-1384003833_thumb.pn

Edited by gottolovethisweather

Guest William Grimsley

Light/moderate rain is now moving into Cornwall and W Devon. This rain will track further E across E Devon, Dorset and then into Central Southern England through this evening. However, this rain is likely to turn lighter as the rain moves E through this evening.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot Summer, Snowy winter and thunderstorms all year round!

more rain incoming......yawn, change the record weather!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, snow and summer heatwaves.

Another decent frost is going to be scuppered tonight by rain and cloud Posted Image  I could have sworn only a day ago we were forecast a widespread frost tonight...

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Storms, Gales, frost, fog & snow

more rain incoming......yawn, change the record weather!

It will do in a few days. Some frosty nights and crisp mornings hopefully.

Another decent frost is going to be scuppered tonight by rain and cloud Posted Image I could have sworn only a day ago we were forecast a widespread frost tonight...

Don't think you'll get one tonight, whether it was forecast or not. Probability increases later in the week though.

Guest William Grimsley

It will do in a few days. Some frosty nights and crisp mornings hopefully.Don't think you'll get one tonight, whether it was forecast or not. Probability increases later in the week though.

That would be nice.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Fair to Foul...

Radar has  a small shower in my are more expected 21:00... Temperature now  6.1c.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.

Just had the shortest torrential downpour - literally less than 60 seconds!

Anyone else having trouble with raintoday or is it my dodgy internet?

Guest William Grimsley

Just had the shortest torrential downpour - literally less than 60 seconds!

Anyone else having trouble with raintoday or is it my dodgy internet?

Who uses the rain today rainfall radar? The netweather.tv rainfall radar is much more accurate and easier to use.

• Like 1

Posted

Just had the shortest torrential downpour - literally less than 60 seconds!Anyone else having trouble with raintoday or is it my dodgy internet?

Seems to be working fine for me, albeit a bit slow to load the page, but when it does it works fine!

Who uses the rain today rainfall radar? The netweather.tv rainfall radar is much more accurate and easier to use.

Nice but of advertisement there... Are you working for netweather?! ;)

Guest William Grimsley

Nice but of advertisement there... Are you working for netweather?! Posted Image

No, I'm not advertising. I'm making a fact.

• Like 1

Posted

Tornado reported in one of the bays near me - Trevone. Bay at approx. 7.30am this morning. Some damage to garden buildings and other outside structures. Chickens killed but no-one hurt as far as I know. Only just found out about it from a friend. Lots of pics on Facebook of the aftermath but unsure if there was a funnel cloud or even if it was actually a tornado. Wasn't expecting that!!

• Like 1