Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West Regional Discussion 19/11/2013 --->

Nick L

Posted

Oh chairs put away now Iand61 and im sat in my Wifes bikini and cocktail in hand...sorry for that image tattoed on your brain....only joking i dont wear my wifes clothes except on Sundays ;)

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

I won't count as a cold snap, it just a typical cool interlude.

True.I've had colder days here in co called mild spells over the last few weeks.Currently 4c and I certainly wouldn't class that as cold but I'd imagine that the failure rate on Northerly's is probably higher than Easterly's
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer heat and winter cold, and a bit of snow when on offer

Oh chairs put away now Iand61 and im sat in my Wifes bikini and cocktail in hand...sorry for that image tattoed on your brain....only joking i dont wear my wifes clothes except on Sundays ;)

Make sure you don't wear them when I crack up the BBQ on Sunday.Folk might talk.Just need one of those barrel things to keep the beers cold.
  • Like 1

Posted

I never expected anything wintry from this cold blip; and because I was stuck in the office yesterday, I didn't really get chance to appreciate how strong the winds got during the late morning/early afternoon.

Oh well the skies have that look about them yes.  That slate grey, drizzle-laden look...

Posted

I never expected anything wintry from this cold blip; and because I was stuck in the office yesterday, I didn't really get chance to appreciate how strong the winds got during the late morning/early afternoon. Oh well the skies have that look about them yes.  That slate grey, drizzle-laden look...

I don't think anyone did really other than the editor of the Daily Express and even he/she must be waking up to the fact that there is a limit to how many times you can cock it up before people notice.
  • Like 1

There was never going to be anything from it. People cling to straws in here.Im all for excitement when theres somethign to get excited about.Met office had this down as rain all along and theyre right the vast majority of the time.If there was going to be snow, theyd have said snow.They didnt they said rain.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

If you want snow watching look at this:

http://www.bt.no/kamera/

This is in Bergen and tonight it is gonna be snow showers expected local time.

We may not snow here but theres always some other place gonna get it everyday. Posted Image

Edited by pip22

Posted
  • Location: Walton liverpool 33m asl work hoylake near train station
  • Weather Preferences: winter snow summer lots of sun

Oh well hello to the drizzle mild dross for the next 7 days min

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

I still got hope the models will change dramatically in the next few days. It needs a miracle.

Posted

Temps on friday 13 th look very mild indeed if the suns out it would like the south of France at this time of year !!.

Yuck!! (cries and spews)Posted ImagePosted Image

CURSE YOU MILD GODS!! Posted Image

Edited by pip22
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow,snow,snow!! Ooh and sunny,warm days!!!

chucking it down here now!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snowy winters,warm summers and Storms

Temps on friday 13 th look very mild indeed if the suns out it would like the south of France at this time of year !!.

Excellent if cannot have the cold and snow then bring on some mild/warmth

C.S

• Like 1

Posted

Like my new pic? Its one of the villains of James Bond. the rain had cleared off now and its cloudy and murky here. Its milder here too. There goes our winter.

Edited by pip22

Posted

Thoroughly miserable day here.

Heavy showers on and off since mid morning and at 6.4c feeling raw if not overly cold.

If this is the talked about NW/SE split currently being talked about then I hope we can sneak into the bottom bit without anyone noticing.

Posted

The clouds are breaking up here so it will be a pleasant afternoon today. Atleast it is better than stuck beneath the grey skies.

So quiet on here. Only one post yesterday.

The GFS 06z is showing High Pressure building over us at the Xmas period atm. Its going to be a frosty/grey (foggy) Xmas, If that verifies.

Posted Image

I probably start posting Xmas charts each day, unless it is the same/similiar scenario to this.

In the last run it was this:

Posted Image

Quite a downgrade from 00Z. Posted Image

Edited by pip22

Posted

This is Blackpool North pier after the storm:

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/news/blackpool-s-north-pier-badly-damaged-by-storm-1-6300790

Posted ImagePosted Image Floor boards being ripped up.

Edited by pip22
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: winter snow summer lots of sun

post-16288-0-54647100-1386611180_thumb.j

This just posted in the mod thread saying no cold just because it dosnt reach far south enough well if this was to come off the nw would be looking at uppers of -4 to -6 which is cold enough for snow how dumb do people get and for the very nw corner of Ireland it would be close to -8 how many time the se is not the whole of the uk sorry rant over lol

Edited by davacr123

Posted

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yesterday it was going to be a quiet Christmas with some frost. Today it shows the storm on its way on Christmas Day. Look like the weather is wanting a change by the festive period.

• Like 1

Posted

Hello everyone.... joking..... only me here again alone lol.

Temp 7c.