Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Cant post everything

pip22

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

When I tried to click the post button it does nothing. :-( Not just that i also cant make the pics bigger that people just posted, when i click the pic what the people posted it just did nothing. For now I only using my iphone just to post anything. Is there anything to solve this problem?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: very cold frosty days, blizzards, very hot weather, floods, storms

I tried that but it didn't do anyting.

Posted

I'm using firefox

Posted

It's definitely working fine on that, maybe you have an addon running which is clashing - try switching them off one by one to see if that helps. Also make sure you're using an up to date version of firefox. 

• Like 1

Posted

Problem solved!! Posted Image  I just did is disable add ons one by one and I restarted the computer and it is solved. Thanks for helping me out. Since its solved how do I lock this thread up?

Edited by pip22