Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Winter 2014/2015

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heavy disruptive snowfall.

A thread to look at the likely influencing factors and discuss them during the closed season, also light hearted and Long range chart posting as well as we all look forward to next season, this one really doesn't look like delivering a spring surprise now so time to look forward not back. I will set the ball rolling.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Posted

now i know people always say when people start this thread in summer it;s too early, but really come on this is too early Posted Image

Posted

A thread to look at the likely influencing factors and discuss them during the closed season, also light hearted and Long range chart posting as well as we all look forward to next season, this one really doesn't look like delivering a spring surprise now so time to look forward not back. I will set the ball rolling.

Posted Image

Lock this thread.

Have we not learnt anything about CFS's predictions for last winter?

It was manure, big time.

Edited by Weather-history
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, cold, cold and errrr......cold. I am, unashamedly, a cold fan.

Nice thread!  I hope we have a great winter this year, not like last year which was, a bad winter for cold/snow lovers.

I see no reason why we cannot look forward to next winter with this thread.  The CFS is like all models....a prediction tool. Whether it is right or wrong.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: obviously snow!

My guess is, mild, with very little snow, virtually every day having Atlantic air, could be one of contenders for wettest winter ever

my prediction folks, as good as any