Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports - Sunday 18th July 2004

highcliffe2

Posted

currently watching a storm approching east anglia approx 185 miles off the coast moving east to west from the belgium coast seems like its intensifying as it crosses

Posted

ok heres the situation so far as i see it the storms moving from belgium are sitting approx 207miles off the east anglia coast and gathering with othe storms in the area but seem to be pretty stattic moving a few miles either east or west but also storm activity across the channel out of France seems to be gatering approx 501miles and moving north east so might be a busy night for the south east i hope does anyone concur with what im seeing here?

Posted

im so gutted at the slash of a knife all local thunderstorm activity has ceased both the storms that i have been watching for the last hour and a half dissapered with out trace well suppose ill have to wait till next time bahumbug lol

Posted

Know the feeling eveninessex, a late quite and unexpected torrential shower appeared from the southwest direction,dumped its rain for half an hour and went away without a single clap of thunder though a very decnt rainbow hardly moving but my mw station on the car radio started to pick up crackling as it had gone :roll:

My advice keep well away from Midlands/Staffs if you are stormchasing..theirs more chance of winning the lottery :!: So far...

Storms so far=half of one at a push.