Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Thursday 22nd July

Posted

Just heard first rumble of thunder here.

Looking on radar, a storm seems to be developing over south and east Suffolk out of nothing. :oops:

Posted

Swindon looks just a little bit wet.... :oops:

Amazingly, it's stayed dry here all day - we were forecast heavy showers this afternoon - but only the Cardiff and Newport region of Southeast Wales saw the showers. Fantastic...

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

PARDON JORDANS???????? IS U A PRICKSY? GUFAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :oops:

NO rain or thunders here todays but rather muggy nows!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Ample sunshine; Hot weather; Mixed winters with cold and mild spells

Rain has left us here now but its still extremely humid & grey. Sun did poke through a few times though. Will be glad of the fresher, sunnier weather from tomorrow!

Posted

Not looking promising here :cry: The storms seemed to have passed here and moved and started up North. I was so looking forward to a good storm :cry: Dont even look like we are gonna get rain now

Posted

its now 20:53 and the sky is slate grey kinda spooky as the night draws in still very muggy keep an eye on a storm around LeHarve France heading towards sothern England its suppose to be tracking NE so wonder how far inland its go8ing to get great radar storm tracking images i have from jersey the pennines and Hearn Bay just been out side and forgot to mention the wierd clouds unlike ive seen before oh and one more thing was reading the estofex reports france in for some american type tornados so keep watching the news,could not happen to a nicer country lol

Posted

I've just popped outside as I wanted to take a look at the clouds, as its gone really dark here now, and I 've just heard a rumble of thunder in the distance, it sounded like it was coming from the north of my location, and to confirm that I then saw a faint flash of lightning right in distance. Could tonight be the night Northanpton gets its first this thunderstorm of this year.

Posted
  • Location: South East Sheffield,South Yorkshire,located at approximately 53° 21' 20" N, 1° 13' W, 110 (+20
  • Location: South East Sheffield,South Yorkshire,located at approximately 53° 21' 20" N, 1° 13' W, 110 (+20

Rumbles of thunder in the distance here coming from the chesterfield direction sky a dark grey and gone quite misty.

Posted

Sorry but I would l love to know why Northampton always get the action, storms always start off there and head this way just as it finishing, :? Mate can you send it this way please and make me a happy girlie :wink::oops:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.

Interesting day today.Ended with a misty sunset the sun looking huge and pink :oops: .Still very muggy.

Posted

its 22:12 and after avidly watching the rest of the country get there storms we didnt get even a rumble for all the heat and humidity the Chilten Hills scuppered us again, mind you its still warm and up to half hour ago the net weather temps put us on top with 21 degrees can you believe that at 9.30pm well im gutted no storm no pictures well maybe next time eh lol well unless the gods unlease a wrath of hell over us tonight ill report back on the next storms good night

Posted

Lots of Sheet Lightning with distant rumbles of thunder towards the Chelmsford area. This one has crept up on me.

Massive crash of thunder just then to my south :shock: :shock: :shock:

Paul Sherman

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow

Had a thunder storm here in county durham loads of lighting and thunder. best thunder storm we have had.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow!

FULL ON STORM HERE NOW!! intense, BRIGHT lightning, loud thunder and torrential rain :oops:8)8):D

Posted

Lightning now to my south and southwest again...pretty impressive viewing! :oops:

Posted

Amazing display of lightning here!

I can see approx 4 different cells producing some impressive lightning...to the north, southwest, west and south.