Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

North West England Weather Discussion 14/11/15 Onwards

Liam J

Posted
2 minutes ago, Backtrack said:

Irish Sea certainly doing well at pepping up the front. Unfortunately though, it's the Irish Sea, and it loves to moderate our climate!

Do you still have your friend who works at the airport? He was very reliable!

I do and still use for the forecast.  Will not speak to him until early afternoon.  Spoke briefly this morning, before some of the main models updated..was convinced for a snow event with no rain, but that is prob going to change

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Atlantic storms, severe gales, blowing snow and frost :)

New Thread here guys - 

Posted
5 minutes ago, Backtrack said:

The uppers don't look particularly conductive even for frontal snowfalls though, which is unfortunate. A slight push west of all that deep cold over the near continent would be fantastic!

im happy for cold sunny days though :) I'm just thankful to see the last of the rains. We've had enough to last until next winter now! 

I have always maintained that for us imby we need  at least -8C/-9C 850's, so i share your sentiment. Otherwise -5/-6C is good enough for much of the UK

Edited by HotCuppa

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winters, hot, sunny springs and summers.

You'll have to update us later HC :)

• Like 1