Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Free energy.

Snowyowl9

Posted

India Permits Free Energy Technology Despite Threats from UK, US, Saudi Arabia,who want to suppress it like everything else.

“All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the akasha or luminiferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles all things and phenomena.” – Nikola Tesla,“Man’s Greatest Achievement,” 1907

In Tewari’s words:

“The universal matter is created out of prana since prana is aakaash in motion, and aakaash is the primordial superfluid substratum of the universe.”

https://jhaines6a.wordpress.com/2015/10/25/india-permits-free-energy-technology-despite-threats-from-uk-us-saudi-arabia/

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

I don't believe that 'free energy' even exists...It all seems reminiscent of that 'cold fusion' nonsense? 2LOT always has and always will win out in the end...

Posted
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France
  • Weather Preferences: Continental type climate with lots of sunshine with occasional storm
  • Location: Mostly Watford but 3 months of the year at Capestang 34310, France
33 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

I don't believe that 'free energy' even exists...It all seems reminiscent of that 'cold fusion' nonsense? 2LOT always has and always will win out in the end...

Can't say I altogether agree with what you said Ed - I take the view that in the big scheme of things we know very little of what there is to be known - we don't know what black matter or energy is and I don't think anybody can fully describe electricity although we have a pretty full understanding of how it works - we do not know fully about quantum mechanics, though we use these in our everyday lives and new things are being discovered everyday.

I would like to see these generators properly evaluated by independent scientists and technicians with research into the force which keeps them going.

Should this system be verified it would be a Godsend to the world inasmuch as power could be generated literally out of thin air, so it seems, which would make a fantastic difference to our use of carbon fuels, which we could use to run our homes and our cars as much as we like with a clear conscience.

Don't get me wrong, I am aware that there are charlatans about, this is why I suggest a thorough investigation - when you compare the cost of this against the potential rewards I think it is a no brainer. 

Lets face it the likes of Saudi Arabia, the US, the UK and other western states are bound to be against it since it would turn technology upside down, making some redundant and a lot of money would be lost, so they would be disinclined to alter the statu quo.

Edited by mike Meehan

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...

I'll buy the idea of a quasi-limitless source (as in Solar) of energy; we are, after all an insignificant part of the universe...What I'll never accept, however, is the idea of perpetual motion; I would be prepared to put money on the fact that any machine manufactured, in whichever way, can never run at 100% efficiency?:)

• 5 months later...
Posted

13-Year-Old Invents Tesla Inspired Free Energy Device for Under $15

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/13-year-old-invents-tesla-inspired-free-energy-device-for-under-15.html

Video included.

One has to wonder why Tesla’s ideas have taken some 75 years to reach the mainstream.