Cold?
IGNORED

Storm Reports - Tuesday 10th August 2004

KT

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow, thunder and lightning
16_6_12.gif Please post your storm reports here.Thankyou 16_6_12.gif

Posted

Heavy/torrential rain with thuder last night until around midnight, later eased of to just light rain.

Between 6:30am and 10:00am this morning we have had heavy rain, torrential at times, giving flash floods in some areas.

Eased of now and it's only spitting, I think that was the highlight of our week over..

Posted

had a few rumbles around 10 oclockish was too far away for ligtening to be soon did dump some rain tho.

Posted

THere was a fairly severe storm here (or just to the North) I think around 3-4 O'clock in the early hours of today - I was in bed, and the thunder woke up my dog, also with frequent lightning followed by some torrential rain for half an hour followed this morning by more prolonged heavy rain for an hour or so. But unfortunately my rain gauge was blocked, I think a bird had cra**ed in it!

Posted

Just thought i would say how much fun walking home in the torrential rain and floods was, we never get flooded, but our main road (Ware Road to any hertford dwellers) was under about a foot of water. Everyone else was hiding inside but i was out there facinated and enjoying water flowing down roads and washing up over my ankles when cars went past. So much fun, that was monday night, wish it would happen again now!

Evan

Posted

The storm last night gave an inch of rain in half an hour or so, with a lot of CG strikes

Another storm at 9am this morning, and further rain today means we have had 32mm in the last 24 hours.