Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: snow, heat, thunderstorms
4 minutes ago, Ed Stone said:

I really don't see why so many folks are so downbeat...This summer, so far, has been the best one for thunderstorms in years?:D

It has for some places but here we have had only one day of thunder this year. To me it seems like one of the worst locally. 

Edited by cheese

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunder, snow, heat, sunshine...
3 minutes ago, cheese said:

It has for some places but here we have had only one day of thunder this year. To me it seems like one of the worst locally. 

Well then, let's just hope that summer's last sixty-nine days are better than its first twenty-three?

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Continental winters & summers.
17 minutes ago, cheese said:

Don't know about you, but for me it's the lack of sunshine this month that has got me. Yes it's nice walking out the supermarket and it feeling balmy, but no point in that without sunshine eh. I'm admittedly less phased by the lack of storms as I've done alright so far this year. I can normally measure the decency of a summer just by how many times I sit outside for a bit in the sun/sit outside at all if it's a work day - this June is well below last year in that respect.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold/snow winter, Warm/hot summer, Thunderstorms, Severe Gales
1 hour ago, Ed Stone said:

I really don't see why so many folks are so downbeat...This summer, so far, has been the best one for thunderstorms in years?:D

Haven't heard one rumble of thunder this year