Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

mini tornado in lootons beds

mr_crazy_snowfan

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

it is was reported in lootons on sunday newspaper that last wednesday a mini tornado is hits southeast lootons and is caused thousands of pounds of damages! car windows is smashed and industrial estate where it is hit is had rooves rippeds offs and peoples is was sheeting themselves. it is last 90 seconds and is spring out of nowheres!!

on same day lightening is hit lootons poliuce station in morning times and all equipment is failed.

the me i had no idea thees is all happened until me's friend is showed me local papaer. the me is rememebers that wednesday it is was torrential rain and disgusting yucky clods that mornings and lightneing and thunders. we is had torrential downpours and loud rumblies most of the day!me cannot believe mini tornado is hit lootons!!!

UNBELIEVABLES!!!!!!!

Posted
peoples is was sheeting themselves.  

:D:):D:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crazy - you never cease to amaze me :!: :wink:

I expect the local underwear stores have done a roaring trade this weekend :!: :lol:

Great stuff though, and a shame that you missed it mate :( Although you would probably have ended up in your wardrobe anyway :lol:

Posted

gufaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

no pictures unfortunatelys, only of smashed windows. the me is visited area yesterdays and some damage is was still arounds!! the me is rembers very very dark purpley grey clods around tornado regions that mornings and the me is also mentioned to the me's bro that it is was extrodinarily dark and windy mornings!yucksy mucksy day indeeds!!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Unexpected gusts of wind, and cumulus clouds in rude and amusing shapes.

I think your descriping of people sheeting themselves is highly amusing. 8)8):D:D:D

Surprised it wasn't on the news. :shock: