Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Countdown to Christmas with Sammy Snowman - a SE Regional Special

Posted
On 04/01/2022 at 17:33, Katrine Basso said:

Thank you for your lovely Countdown to Christmas pantomime.  The only way we could get snow is for Sammy and his wife Samantha and company to get snow making superpowers and cover the British Isles and Ireland with lots of snow.

Or Give her the cold shoulder....or not ,as we haven't got them anymore ,just the soft  verge of insanity:),wet and wendy,sorry windy ,they least melt into each others arms ,its the same as rain, its just water under the bridge ...

To put it mildly lol

Edited by TN9

• 3 months later...
Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Morning all, Sammy Snowman here - Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Winter, Snow, Snowman

Hope I find yourselves and your Families, well.

A very belated Happy New Year to all S.E. Regional members, Mr Malcolm and Mr. Paul.  

On behalf of myself and my Wife Samantha - Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Winter, Snowman, Snow, Face, Person, Head

I would like to apologise for not being able to stage a Countdown to Christmas special December just gone but myself and Samantha have had our hands full with our Twins, Sarah and Saul - Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Winter, Snow, Snowman

Despite the mostly mild Weather since the start of the Year, as you can see they have both put on Snow, pretty quickly.

They arrived as a consequence of myself and Samantha, having to spend so much time in our marital Bed, in our property at Snowdown, just north of Dover -

Could contain: Device, Appliance, Electrical Device, Dishwasher, Washer

The average gestation period for a Snow Lady is only a Month, so as quick as a flash, myself and Samantha quickly became, Snow Baby Parents. 

The remainder of my Family -

Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Winter, Snow, Snowman, People, Person Solomon and Sharon [Mum and Dad], and Sister Sally - Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Winter, Snowman, Snow,

are all well, thank you.

You may recall back in December 2021 we left Sammy in his role as chief negotiator for U.S,D.A.W. [Union of Snowmen Around the World], trying to thrash out a deal with the estranged, E.U.S. [European Union Snowmen], who split after some bloke called Johnson, ordered a BRR - Exit.

Also U.S.D.A.W. and the E.U.S. were protesting against the implementation of Zero hour contracts for the likes of GRETA the Greenland High -

Could contain: Hat, Clothing, Snowman, Winter, Snow, Outdoors, Nature / and her Cousins, SVEN the Svarlbard High - Could contain: Figurine, Snowman, Winter, Snow, Outdoors, Nature

and  Could contain: Person, Baby SCANDY MANDY, the Scandinavian High.

Whereas their Employers, E.C.M. [Every Coldies [Night] 'Mare], G.F.S. [Go Freeze Satan] and

U.K.M.O. [U Know [it's] Meteorological Overkill], were content to give all the work to allies of -

Could contain: Disk  -  PURPLE VENOM – Polar Vortex [Aka Pernicious Victor/Purple Blob]

-   Could contain: Purple, Smoke Pipe, Doodle, Drawing, Art, Slug, Invertebrate, Animal BARBARA the BARTLETT High /EUNICE the EURO SLUG, and

image.png.518be87c5b176b98d68f63f2c698d337.png   -  JETHRO JETSTREAM – All American Boy [Aka,The Pest from the West]. 

Although as some of us are aware GRETA the Greenland High, brought about a 2 Week visit from -

Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Winter, Snow, Snowman - The DWARF from the NORTH.

This very biased behaviour from E.C.M., G.F.S. and U.K.M.O., has meant that -

Could contain: Alcohol, Beverage, Gin, Liquor, Person - GINA the G.I.N. [Greenland/Iceland/Norway] Corridor], has been overrun at times since the Year began by the left arm [northern branch], of Jethro Jetstream.

Later Today, Sammy Snowman will bring news of talks between U.S.D.A.W. and the E,U.S. regarding their hopes to bring about a [

S.S.W. ;Sammy Snowman Warming], to facilitate the arrival of -

Could contain: Outdoors, Nature, Diaper, Text, Snow, Comics, Publication, Book - the BEAST from the EAST.

Sammy will also introduce to S.E. Members more dodgy acronyms and A.I. [Artistic Indulgence], and analyse the 12z Forecast Model runs.

Regards,

Sammy SnowmanCould contain: Nature, Outdoors, Winter, Snow, Snowman [aka Tom Q.]. 👍:snowman-emoji: ❄️

Edited by Tom Quintavalle
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold, Snowy Weather

Evening all,

Sammy Snowman - Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Winter, Snow, Snowman would like to apologise for his non appearance Tonight and not being able to give his thoughts on this Afternoon's, 12z model runs but he has been involved in some very tense negotiations between -

U.S.D.A.W. [Union of Snowmen Distributed Around the World] and the E.U.S. [European Union of Snowmen], in order to facilitate a BRR -Re-entry and hopefully a S,S.W. [Sammy Snowman Warming] but Sammy is fully aware thar je needs a 100% backing from both Snowmen Unions, as just a half hearted response is likely to result in a token minor S,S.W., whereas with both Snowmen Unions taking part a major S.E.W. could result and deliver some late Winter "White Gold", to the S.E. Region.

Sammy is in the process of organising a Hunger Strike/Meltdown -  Could contain: Nature, Outdoors, Winter, Snow, Snowman 

amongst Members of both Unions, in a protest against Zero hour contracts for the likes of :

Could contain: Hat, Clothing, Snowman, Winter, Snow, Outdoors, Nature - GRETA the Greenland High,

Could contain: Figurine, Snowman, Winter, Snow, Outdoors, Nature- SVEN the Svarlbard High,

Could contain: Person, Baby - SCANDY MANDY, the Scandinavian High and

Could contain: Firearm, Weapon, Rifle, Gun - GENOVESE MO the Genoa Low.

Whilst their Employers: E.C.M. [Every Coldies [Night] 'Mare], G.F.S. [Go Freeze Satan] and U.K.M.O. [U Know [it's] Meteorological Overkill], have given plenty work and Overtime to the allies of - 

Could contain: Disk - the Purple Venom– Polar Vortex [Aka Pernicious Victor/Purple Blob].

Could contain: Purple, Smoke Pipe, Doodle, Drawing, Art, Slug, Invertebrate, Animal - Barbara the Bartlett High /Eunice the Euro Slug, and

image.png.10145086ba27242776c732a0760b9a51.png -  Jethro Jetstream– All American Boy [Aka,The Pest from the West]. 

Should Sammy Snowman get the 100% he seeks from both U.S.D.A.W, and the E.U.S., on behalf of both Snowmen Unions, Sammy is likely to issue a stark warning to their Employers that their Hunger Strike/Meltdown will likely result in a visit from -

Could contain: Outdoors, Nature, Diaper, Text, Snow, Comics, Publication, Book - the BEAST from the EAST.

aided by - Could contain: Rat, Animal, Mammal, Rodent, Wildlife, Bear, Brown Bear - BERDY the RUSSIAN BEAR [Siberian Anticyclone];

to unleash some brutal late Winter Cold/Snow on the whole of N,W, Europe, should they continue with these grossly unfair employment [ractices.

Sammy Snowman will be back Tomorrow Morning with his thoughts on the, 00z Forecast Model runs. 

Hope you all have a lovely freezing Night, courtesy of a severe Frost. 

Frosty regards

Sammy Snowman [aka Tom Q.] 👍 :snowman-emoji: ❄️

• Like 1