Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Review of 2021(good and bad)?

Sunny76

Posted
On 01/01/2022 at 15:25, B87 said:

JKaMnkY.png

An exceptionally cloudy year in London, infact only 1958 recorded less sunshine.

How do you go about making graphs/climate data like that if you don’t mind me asking? 

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Csa/Csb
4 hours ago, Harry233 said:

How do you go about making graphs/climate data like that if you don’t mind me asking? 

I used one of the wikipedia weather box templates, then previewed it in the wiki sandbox and then screenshotted it.

Posted

Fairly average I would say.

Very wet start to the year, river reached its highest ever recorded level near me. However no real damaging wind storms.

Early-mid Spring was extremely cold and grey and there were even some snow flurries at the beginning of May.

No real heat or amazing sunshine during the summer but it wasn't a washout either. A few short spells of hot weather followed by thundery breakdowns. Saw a couple of good lightning storms. Fairly cloudy.

Autumn alternated between very dry spells and very wet spells, nothing in between. Seemed drier than average on the whole. No real wind storms until late November/early December.

December fairly middle of the road for UK winter. Some rain, short snowy/cold spell, bit more rain and wind, unseasonally mild to finish.