Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Indoor Temperature Thread

Met.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and dry, thunderstorms, mild temps (13-22°C).

I noticed there isn't one of these, although they have one on other weather forums I use.

It would be useful to see what kind of indoor temps everyone gets at whatever time of year, especially those who have problems staying cool in summer - perhaps they have a house that traps heat in some way.

I have a thermometer in every room in the house. It has turned cool outside now so the warmth of the other day is a memory for the time being with the following temperatures:

Lounge: 21.8°C, 59% humidity

Hall: 22.0°C

Bedroom: 20°C - the only room with the window open, I like the sleeping room to be the coolest

Bathroom: 22.8°C

Kitchen: 25.1°C, 52% humidity - this is the warmest room in the house

The living areas are at comfortable cool temps at the moment, that may not be the case early next week though.

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Autumn & Mild

Lounge: Morning 24.3c/Afternoon 27.2

Bedroom 1: Morning 22.4/Afternoon 25.4

Bedroom 2: Morning 24.6/Afternoon 27.1

These have been the range of temperatures over the last week or so.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Stormy autumn, hot and sunny summer and thunderstorms all year round.

23.0c currently with 42% humidity in my room which was once a garage turned into a room.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, thunderstorms and snowy or frosty winters

Going off the temp on my central heating thermostat in the hallway its currently 22c this is a new build house circa 2013 and wrapped in insulation

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Hot and Sunny, extremes either side (hot and cold), Thunder Storms

Current bedroom temp 27.9c with 49% humidity. The the max yesterday was 29.3c but was around 27c when i went to bed, the low last night was 26.5c.

Luckily i am able to sleep fairly well with those temps.

The hallway is currently 24.8c so a bit more comfortable but still warm.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold and snowy or warm and sunny

Currently 22.5c downstairs and about 23.5 upstairs.

Willl be interesting to see people's temps on Mon or Tuesday. I'm guess many people will see indoor temps in the 40s....scary prospect!

Bought 2 new fans at half price at the start of the month as soon as I saw this plume on the GFS. Will be making loads of ice lollies to keep my soon cool!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted

Living room temp with curtains closed: 24.5c

Upstairs bedroom: 26c. Again curtains are closed though. So should prevent the 30c we had the other day to sleep in!

Edited by *Stormforce~beka*
  • Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

Bedroom is around 27°C but I do have a PC running 24/7. I still slept under a duvet though, and probably will unless it surpasses 30°C.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunshine and 15-25c

my house was at 26c when i got home from work yesterday..slapped on the a/c and was down to 19c when i went to bed and turned off the House a/c ..was back up to 21c when i left for work this morning

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter

According to the thermostat downstairs it is currently 21 Celsius.

In my bedroom which has always been the warmest room in the house, it is currently 22.5 Celsius and 41% humidity.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: windy

My bedroom which is always the warmest as it faces west and has a 10 foot window is currently at 26.8c, not great considering it's only 17c outside at the moment. The peak so far this year was 31.0c last week with 23c outdoor temps. The bathroom is even worse for some reason, I can actually feel the jump in temp when I go in there so it must have been at least 35c. In general the upstairs temp tends to be about 8c higher than it is outside.

Posted

Temp shooting up in the kitchen as I cook my dinner. Going up to 26°C. 

Posted

20.7c inside today, taking advantage of this cool blip with open window to allow temps to be low for when the real hot weather arrives.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter

Currently 21.7 Celsius and 47% humidity inside my house.

Posted

We actually got air con fitted at the end of May. You cant imagine how happy I am about that now!

This is a warm house, even today its 22C inside. If we didnt have the air con we'd be looking at 30+C indoors by Monday.

• Like 1

Posted

Yesterday's cool and cloudy weather gave me an excellent chance to air out the apartment - down to 20.1°C in the lounge and a tad below 20°C in the bedroom, so a good night's sleep before temps are on the rise.

• Like 1

Posted

Down to 21.2°C last night and that was in the lounge, the bedroom was a tad below 20°C, so very comfortable and refreshing.

• Like 1

Posted

Currently have an indoor temp of 25.6 Celsius and rising upstairs along with 39% humidity.

Edited by Weather Enthusiast91

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Cold snowy Winters, warm stormy spring & sumemr, cool frosty Autumn!

Its 26C with 60% humidity (with the a/c on) a bit humid because of the a/c/water vapor cooler but definately more comfy than the 29C outside 

• Like 1

Posted

It's currently 25 Celsius downstairs and 27.3 Celsius upstairs with 37% humidity.

Posted

27c in my studio flat. It won’t go much lower than that tonight, and we have both windows open.

Monday and Tuesday night will be very uncomfortable for sleeping, to the point I might go for a night walk with my lady.

Posted

Only up to a "mere" 22.7°C in the lounge so far today, but that might be shooting up if these forecast temps come off.

Posted

Currently 27.5 Celsius downstairs and 28.4 Celsius in my bedroom. 🥵