Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Indoor Temperature Thread

Met.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Sunny and dry, thunderstorms, mild temps (13-22°C).

16.3°C, in the lounge. I turned the heating off as I felt too warm, now is about right.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in

All this dull and wet weather has certainly kept the indoor temperature fairly consistent over the last few days. Yet again without the heating on it’s hovering just below 17°C. This time at 16.8°C. 

Posted

13:46

13.9°C in the lounge. Been exercising and now I'm so hot I'm sitting down with no top on at all.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snowy winter, warm/hot summer with the odd storm thrown in
7 hours ago, ThunderHellCat said:

13:46

13.9°C in the lounge. Been exercising and now I'm so hot I'm sitting down with no top on at all.

I guess there are some occasions where it being that cool inside is acceptable 😄 

19.7°C with the heating recently going off although with it being mild it didn't really stay on that long.

Posted

I had a Thai red curry to celebrate New Year, as such I still haven't put the heating on even though it's 14.1°C inside.

Posted

This threads certainly educational. I’ve learnt a few new ways to keep warm in a cold house 🤣 

More or less the same as every other day recently at his time of day with it currently at 16.7°C. 

Posted

It might be cooler outside today, although still not that cold, but the suns been out all day so it’s quite a bit warmer inside. Currently 18.3°C with the sun coming through the window. 

Posted

Back down to 16.2°C today with the dull weather returning. Slightly colder last night so it’s a tiny bit lower than the few days before yesterday. 

Posted

Not really any sun but a very mild night last night kept it a bit warmer in the house. 17.1°C for now with the heating about to come on. 

Posted

Nearly 17°C in the lounge. Bloody helvete.... times like this I could do with AC, had to take my clothes off.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Anything non-disruptive, and some variety

It has been around 15C most of the time this month but I periodically have to put the thermostat up a couple of degrees so I can dry laundry on the radiators, otherwise in these persistent sunless damp conditions, it would take me over a week to get clothes dry.

Posted

Also been around 17°C here but my clothes are staying firmly on 🤣

Not that it actually feels that nice with all this dampness at the moment. Heating still set as before but not coming on for as long at the moment. 

Posted

It's been exactly the same every day since I last posted in here but today was warmer inside with the sun finally making an appearance. Was 18.3°C when I looked earlier this afternoon.  

Posted

With the colder weather it went down to 14.3°C earlier, the lowest since the December cold spell. 

Edited by matt111

• 2 months later...
Posted

12:49PM

14.8°C in the lounge.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter

Small window is open and we have an indoor temp of 17.6°C and 50% humidity. 

Nice and comfortable enough for me.

Edited by Weather Enthusiast91
  • Like 2

Posted

Haven’t posted in here for ages but it’s much more comfortable inside now than it was last time I posted. 20.6°C currently with the sun coming in the room. 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Heat, sun and thunderstorms in summer. Cold sunny days and snow in winter

Got up to 18.9°C in my bedroom with no heating on. 

It's nice having the sun coming in and it makes a huge difference.

• Like 2

Posted

20.2c at 9am in the lounge. No windows open and no heating needed. Can't wait until the sun moves round, the room is going to be warmer than yesterday.

Posted

14:07

14.7°C with no heating on. How is everyone else's places so warm without heating??????

Posted

4.30pm and it's currently 21.0c. Had the windows open for a while, but shut them now as sun has moved past now. We are lucky to have a south facing lounge/garden so it warms up beautifully without heating.

• Like 1

Posted

Was 20.6°C inside earlier with the sun coming in. 

• Like 1

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Basically intresting weather,cold,windy you name it

All windows open but still a struggle to keep temp below 17c upstairs...not good at all.☹️

• Like 1