Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Swapping forums

Posted

Is there a way of responding to a post but the response being posted in a different forum 

Eg 

In the model forum there is a post that I would like to respond to but my response is better suited to the General summer thread but I don't see a way of quoting someone and it appearing in a different forum unless I'm missing something easy 

Posted
6 minutes ago, FetchCB said:

Is there a way of responding to a post but the response being posted in a different forum 

Eg 

In the model forum there is a post that I would like to respond to but my response is better suited to the General summer thread but I don't see a way of quoting someone and it appearing in a different forum unless I'm missing something easy 

Click the three dots top right of the post, select Share. Copy the link, and paste it into the post you are creating on the other forum. 

• Thanks 3

Posted

You can also click the + button at the bottom of the post. That'll store the post, so when you go into the other thread you can click the 'quote post' button which'll pop up and that'll appear in the post editor. 

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2