Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Cant log into Extra

TonyH

Posted
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)
  • Location: Llanwnnen, Lampeter, Ceredigion, 126m asl (exotic holidays in Rugby/ Coventry)

Hi,

Not able to log in on any device or laptop I try today.

For the past week I have kept having to log in each time whereas usually I remain logged in til the next time I use it.

Many thanks,

Tony

Posted

Hi Paul, no message, nothing happens after I put in my details then click log in.

Posted

I can get in by ignoring the little dialogue box that comes up and prompts for me to log in and go into the main page log in at the right hand corner of the page I just found out.

Posted

Strange, we have been making some changes to the login system, but I can't recreate the problem you're having there. Can you let me know which browser you're using please @TonyH

Posted

Hi Paul chrome on laptops and silk on my kindle. Thanks.

Posted

Like this in the kindle

Could contain:

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Warm dry summers
3 minutes ago, TonyH said:

Like this in the kindle

Could contain:

I have the same on chrome mobile, but I am able to log in, it just never remembers I have logged in.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Snow in winter, good sun at other times with appropriate rain.
9 minutes ago, Summer Sun said:

I have the same on chrome mobile, but I am able to log in, it just never remembers I have logged in.

Keep having to re log in on my ipad.   Duckduck and safari.  Never problem in past just last week or so.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: warehamwx.co.uk

I can log in via desktop no problem, but not using the PWA on mobile.

Edit: Just reinstalled the PWA, and it's ok now. Strangely, I can be logged in to the radar on both desktop and mobile at the same time? I thought this wasn't possible with IPv6 addresses?

Edited by Mapantz

Posted

We've been making some changes to the login system, part of which should allow multiple devices in ipv6 or mobile networks to stay signed in.

That change caused the bug which was logging some people out daily, but that should be fixed as of today. 

We'll have a further dig into the issue with not being able to login on some browsers, and try to get to the bottom of what the cause may be, once we can recreate it.

• Like 2

Posted

Ok many thanks Paul.

Posted
4 hours ago, Paul said:

We've put a fix in to solve the issue of not being able to login at times. If you can check and let me know, I'd appreciate it @TonyH @Summer Sun & @Mapantz

All good again this morning and afternoon on Firefox 106.0

• Thanks 1

Posted
1 hour ago, Paul said:

@Summer Sun - please can you try again, we've put a fix in place that should hopefully sort it 

Still not working on Android, I have cleared cache and also restarted my phone

Edited by Summer Sun

Posted

AOk now thanks.

• Like 1

Posted

I have to login each time I open the Android (phone) app. This is new behaviour in the last few weeks.

I uninstalled and reinstalled a few days ago and now have a very colourful offering - not necessarily an improvement - and it's definitely not ideal to have to login each time.