Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

(13th august - 18th)

blooduk

Posted

20ºC here now, still quite pleasant though I must say, bbc 5 day forecast says highs of 21ºC today, but I think we are going to well beat that as the sun is shining and burning through the cloud that was there. Might have to crank up my air con unit soon.

Posted

Nice morning here, A few cumulus around, However there are some dark clouds around coming in over me now, Could be a heavy shower or 2 soon.

Lets hope for a thunderstorm :!: :p

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.

Morning all.............almost 26c already at 11.15am,mostly clear some light cloud to burn away.Another hot day ahead?

Posted

Well it seems the Met Office Have got it wrong ! They said today would be the coolest day of the week . Here is Southampton Current !

Pressure 1022mb Steady

Temperature 28 celsius

Wind Calm

Electronic Barometer Forecasting = Clear + Sunny

Current Conditions = Very Warm Hazy Sticky

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

28!!?? You sure :? Its 24C here mostly sunny with some interesting cumuliform clouds and cirrus and some weird lenticular ones as well rounded off by some cirrostratus :p

Posted

My thermometer is not in direct sunlight and I consider it to be in line with bbc temps on teletext page 404 ! Current Reading on mine is 28.1 celsius !

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Dangerous

BBC definately under predicting things again then :? Things are warming up here quite nicely too i think 28C could well be broken :?

Guest ChaserUK

I recorded 28.6c on the way home at 18:20 using my Oregan Scientific remote sensor - forcasts did underplay the max temps today!

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

No they didn't they predicted 28°C as a high and thats what we got

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms.

Morning!.....yes alot fresher today,20c at 10.45am, clear skies with a light to fresh wind.Min temp last night was 15c.