Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Gales and heavy rain here!!!

Jackfrost

Posted

When i got out of bed at 12noon(i'm not to well today) the sky was reasonably clear with blue patches but three hours later the wind had picked up to what i would think is a very strong breeze or possibly a weak gale and the rain is very blustery because of the wind.Proves how much the weather can change esp where i'm from!LOL :o

Posted

Strange - here it's warm, dry and very bright. Clouds are gathering though, but as yet no rain or anything like it. Gales? Nope, nothing like that either!!

Posted

Some heavy showery rain here. Nothing like what they were predicting last week....suppposedly we were in for gale force winds and torrential rain.......hmmmm

Posted

I thought at lunchtime that the rain had gone away totally as it was quite clear and warm but since 1500 it has been cloudy with heavy showery rain and considerably cooler now at 16c. Much needed rain it has to be said.

Guest ChaserUK

well the moon just disappered - temp outside 14.1c and 70% RH, weather phone showing rain! AV Brief showing no rain, some intense echoes of the Norfolk coast and up North however

Posted

I hope so

There's nothing like seeing a storm out to sea :)

The lightning is amazing reflecting off the water