Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

11th - 16th September

Andy Bown

Posted
  • Location: lootons, bedfordshires, somewheres in SE Englands & E Anglia

very beautiful sunny days todays and yesterdays! highs of 25. lovely in garden right nows, sun is patchings on to lawn. it is feels like july evenings! :lol: me is still waitings for first firost!!! :(

Posted

High 22.1C earlier.........

It's lovely to see absolutely crystal clear blue skies with not a cloud in sight...... gorgeous I must say.

WB

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Summer: warm, humid, thundery. Winter: mild, stormy, some snow.

currently 26°C (high 27C) (late heating is unusual in Autumn) bright but i bit more cloud with CiCu and AlCu

Posted

5 days of virtually unbroken sunshine apart from the patches of cirrus etc that only add to the beauty of this spell of weather.

22c now but dropping quickly after 26c max . :lol: :(

Posted

very glorious days today! very glorious sunshines, glorious winds, glorious skies, glorious temp, glorious weathers!!! hmmmmmmm. me is reckons we is got summer all year this years innits??? 27c todays! very warm sept innits! last time me is had warm sept is 2001. very sheety snow that years. me is leetle bit worried at moment!!! no firosts yets!

Posted

I agree Crazy!

Currently 22ºC here, and nights are still quite warm. certainly not the cold September evenings we are used to! :-(

I hate this!

Will High Pressure ever end???? I want cold weather! Seriously, shouldn't we have seen the first frost by now? How much longer is it going to last?

I am worried we are going to end up never seeing a decent winter again. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted

MSL the first frost generally happens in late-mid October (air frost) outside of Scotland/N.Ireland, and stations at high altitude.

The first ground frosts happened in late August in Sennybridge (Mid Wales) when -1c ground temp. was recorded, quite unusual.

Posted

What do you think :wink:

A gorgeous day, almost perfect late summer's day. The morning started with sea fog though it was more patchy then dense and it had completely cleared by around 9am. A max of 24.1c, currently 21.5c

Posted

Yes, the forecaster on Points West mentioned this although it won't bring anything more than hill fog or perhaps (and very bravely of the weather to do this :D ) a little drizzle. Should break tomorrow to sunny spells but will certainly be different to have cloud.