Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Snow/Wintry Precipitation Reports: 21st December 2003

highcliffe2

Posted
jcee...im in louth

Well I'm about 30 miles directly North of you so I'd guess snow for me pretty soon! Better keep my eyes peeled.

Posted
jcee...im in louth

Well I'm about 30 miles directly North of you so I'd guess snow for me pretty soon! Better keep my eyes peeled.

durr I mean south :D

Posted

Someone earlier said a warning was issued for Central Southern England . Nothing yet to report in Southampton . Temp currently 2.3 celsius ! Any updates on snow near here ? ?

Posted

Heavy snow falling here at the moment with near blizzard like conditions. First flurry occurred at around 9pm, with showers becoming frequent and heavier here.

Posted

good chance you will see snow coffee

really heavy snow now here in north lincs almost blizzard ,and i ,d guess it will move SE towards the wash very soon.

Posted

HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF SNOW SHOWERS HERE , ONE AT ABOUT 7.30 AND AGAIN AT 9.15 WITH SLIGHT SETTLING. CLEAR AND FROSTY AT MO TEMP 0C. WEST DORSET 125M ASL. DON'T EXPECT ANYMORE TONITE.

Posted
good chance you will see snow coffee

really heavy snow now here in north lincs almost blizzard ,and i ,d guess it will move SE towards the wash very soon.

Cool hope so.......... :D

BTW........ post got move cos i posted it in the wrong place........... :D

Cheers,

Coffee23.

Posted

Time: 23.40

Clear Skys but radar showing snow activity to the north of the county in the North Sea about 12 miles out, might just clip from Herne Bay to Ramsgate.

Not so sure now of Kents activity for the snow seems to be all getting dropped in Suffolk!

Will update later if get chance.

Strong winds: just took reading on becah with 47 mph gust NORTHERLY... VERY COLD WIND CHILL, Temp reducing gradually.

Posted

Light snow at the moment and the main clouds not over me.-1c with a few 5cm's on the ground.

Posted

if you get anything like we have jcee then you have about 2 hours heavy snow to come and its still snowing here ...my kids will have fun in the snow tomorrow!!!