Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Hampshire/west Sussex Storm Watchers

Posted

A lot of people are talking about heading to Portsdown tonight to watch the storms come in . How about we all arrange to meet at the same place.

Posted

right lets meet at Micks burger van and take over the car park from all the boy racers. And tomp456 will buy everyone a gut buster!

Posted

right lets meet at Micks burger van and take over the car park from all the boy racers. And tomp456 will buy everyone a gut buster!

Sounds good as im starving,its all brewing up,hopefully some action soon wind picking up!!!

Posted

Ok guys there is a chance to of a repeat of last night later today. If any of you lot want to converge on Porsdown hill later please say so here.

I suggest the car park to the west of Fort Widley...

Here

Great views over Portsmouth, out to sea and across the Downs.

If Interested please add a comment below.

A couple of you have contacted me via PM and we have swapped already mobile numbers. If you want to give me your mobile number or want mine then PM me.

I will have the laptop with me for the rain radar and a lightning detector and of course the camera.

For younger members of the forum and women that would normally put off going up on Portsdown Hill at night by them selves or with there kids this is an ideal situation there is safety in numbers. The more people interested and turn up the larger the area we take over and the less space for idiots.

Edited by Adi F

Posted

I can definitely make it up tonight if the conditions are good...takes 15 mins to get there

I am in Chi so it takes about 30 mins if i avoid the Bedhampton level crossing which held me for 20mins last night.