Snow?
Local
Radar
Cold?
IGNORED

Ecowitt 2910 occasional data transfer issues.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, and Snow.

Afternoon everyone,

Have any of you had any periods during the day when date isn't received by the display unit, thus not being uploaded online?.

I've had this problem with my 2910 on a few days, it's happened about 5 times this morning.
The weather station is mounted on a pole in the same place that my previous station was sited, and the display unit isn't being moved around inside the home.

Any suggestions at all?.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 06/08/2023 at 12:11, we1330 said:

Afternoon everyone,

Have any of you had any periods during the day when date isn't received by the display unit, thus not being uploaded online?.

I've had this problem with my 2910 on a few days, it's happened about 5 times this morning.
The weather station is mounted on a pole in the same place that my previous station was sited, and the display unit isn't being moved around inside the home.

Any suggestions at all?.

Thank you.

Have just seen this so sorry for late reply. I’m having issues with my weather station but it’s down to outages with my broadband, provided by TalkTalk. I know it’s dropped because I’ll lose my stream on the tv and that time matches with the outage on my Wunderground account. I’m almost at the end of my contract so will be switching back to BT. Fed up of having to re sync my station pretty much every day.

Posted
  • Weather Preferences: Thunderstorms, and Snow.
56 minutes ago, Sanserit said:

Have just seen this so sorry for late reply. I’m having issues with my weather station but it’s down to outages with my broadband, provided by TalkTalk. I know it’s dropped because I’ll lose my stream on the tv and that time matches with the outage on my Wunderground account. I’m almost at the end of my contract so will be switching back to BT. Fed up of having to re sync my station pretty much every day.

Thanks for your reply :),

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be the broadband here, as everyone elses' devices have been ok. 
Maybe it's just one of those things...